Illinois Pre-Game

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

WOW... Must have been something pretty bad....

Checked with a good friend of mine who happens to be a moderator on one of the Illinois boards.  His speculation is.... failed drug tests, multiple times.  It seems Illinois has a policy.  First violation is for a short time. Second and subsequent violations lead to more time off. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Checked with a good friend of mine who happens to be a moderator on one of the Illinois boards.  His speculation is.... failed drug tests, multiple times.  It seems Illinois has a policy.  First violation is for a short time. Second and subsequent violations lead to more time off. 

This. 25% of season for multiple failed drug tests is a university policy. One more violation and he's as good as gone. Mix in this with some relatives of current Illinois players taking to social media about guys on team, how Ayo gets all the shots,etc........fun times in Champaign!

Quick question. Has anyone one ever done the free trial on hulu live for 7 days and watch FS1 that way? I'm debating on it. Or I was thinking it might be better to save my 7 day free trial for next Friday when we have at Maryland and host Nebraska in 3 days. That way I get 2 games for free instead of 1. Either way...is it good watch? Or interruptions?

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Quick question. Has anyone one ever done the free trial on hulu live for 7 days and watch FS1 that way? I'm debating on it. Or I was thinking it might be better to save my 7 day free trial for next Friday when we have at Maryland and host Nebraska in 3 days. That way I get 2 games for free instead of 1. Either way...is it good watch? Or interruptions?

I use hulu live and its pretty solid.  I think ps vue offers a free trial period also.  Then there's youtube live/tv whatever they call it and direct tv now you can look at to try and get free trials.  If you dont mind making email accounts you could probably get free tv forever.  Lol

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I am a full time subscriber to Hulu live.  Run it on my Roku Streaming Device. And absolutely love it. For just under $10.00, I opted for the unlimited device option. Can watch games, etc, everywhere... not just at home. Uploads quick. And 4K picture quality is better than HD from cable.

Biggest thing is to make sure you have a great internet connection.  I have the most powerful one from Century Link, and was lucky enough to get a locked in for life price, reduced because we never gave up our land line, and have had the same number since 1970.  I asked, and because we have been such a long time customer, they agreed to cut me a break on the advertised price for life offer.

One last thing.  Get the best streaming device.  May cost more. I got a Roku Ultra, for just under $100. from Walmart.

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I have Hulu live for the basketball season.  Generally, the picture and reliability has been good.  In fact, when watching some of the bowl games over the past week I found the stream from Hulu to be much better than the ones directly from the ESPN app.  Being able to "record" the games is a nice plus as well.  Overall I like it a bit better than PS Vue service.

BTW I watch via Roku as well. Also, I "only" have a 30 MB download stream from ATT and it's been fine (solid as a rock with other things like Netflix).

49 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

This. 25% of season for multiple failed drug tests is a university policy. One more violation and he's as good as gone. Mix in this with some relatives of current Illinois players taking to social media about guys on team, how Ayo gets all the shots,etc........fun times in Champaign!

Each B1G school has their own policies.  Illinois, just keeps extending the suspension time for continued violations.  It is not written to terminate team participation.  Indiana has fewer chances....which eventually ends with termination.  At least those are the written policies.

10 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

I use hulu live and its pretty solid.  I think ps vue offers a free trial period also.  Then there's youtube live/tv whatever they call it and direct tv now you can look at to try and get free trials.  If you dont mind making email accounts you could probably get free tv forever.  Lol

Trust me. I've done pretty good so far on getting free tv forever. I'm starting to run out of emails though. Haha. 

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Shoot.  I wish I would have posted on the forum..I got Hulu for 99 cents a month on a black friday deal.  

Archived