IU at Michigan Game Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

Green acts as though he is too cool to play defense, he takes ridiculous shots and turns it over at an alarming rate, yet he plays more than anyone.  I get it that Phinisee is out but I would rather see Johnny Jager than Green.  Like Crean before him, Archie isn’t much for holding players accountable

What are you talking about!?  Green has been one of, if not our best defenders all year.

4 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

Green acts as though he is too cool to play defense, he takes ridiculous shots and turns it over at an alarming rate, yet he plays more than anyone.  I get it that Phinisee is out but I would rather see Johnny Jager than Green.  Like Crean before him, Archie isn’t much for holding players accountable

You want Jager in for Green...k

1 minute ago, 3Ballin said:

What are you talking about!?  Green has been one of, if not our best defenders all year.

Not sure what you have been watching....he is out of position constantly and when he gets beat, he just stands there and watches with no effort to recover....

Morgan and Romeo didn’t show up yet. Forget winning without both of those guys. Wish we had the mental toughness of MSU on the road. Need to lock it up on D, weather the storm. Hang in there. They’ve hit a bunch of tough shots so far. Won’t happen all game. Just fight, and don’t give up. 

Just now, BADGERVOL said:

If we stay calm we can climb back. 

Honestly even hit half our open layups we are down only 6-8 and they are shooting 75%. It will even out if we keep attacking. Problem is we have our two playmakers on the bench for long stretches..going to be tough. We can beat this team but things have to go right...and it ain’t happening.

Appears we are on our way to our third loss, I feel this is a team that can be had in Bloomington though.  They really got on a roll when Romeo and Morgan had to sit and I doubt that happens later this month.

We need to get ourselves to full strength and we need Rob back.  However, of we end up losing this game, 2 of our 3 losses will be against the current top 2 teams in the country, on their floors, missing key contributors.

1 minute ago, BTownHoosier said:

Well, realistically, conference games will only be worse next year. The roster will be much worse without Morgan and Langford. Just below .500 this year, well below it next year, and maybe break .500 in 2020? That’s reality.

Oh my holy Moses give me a break. Get a clue

Archived