IU at Michigan Game Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BTownHoosier said:

Well, realistically, conference games will only be worse next year. The roster will be much worse without Morgan and Langford. Just below .500 this year, well below it next year, and maybe break .500 in 2020? That’s reality.

What are you talking about?

The best thing about freshmen is that they become sophomores.  We have some guys that will get better and we will be adding some pieces.  I think we will be pretty good next year.  And hopefully we will be healthy.  Our 2nd highest rated recruit for this current class has not been able to even step on the floor.

1 minute ago, BTownHoosier said:

Sorry, I don’t enjoy blowouts to all the top teams we play. We used to be on the other side of these games, but as we all know, we are light years away from those days.

So don't watch and let next year happen without the knowledge of who will even be here?

1 minute ago, BTownHoosier said:

Sorry, I don’t enjoy blowouts to all the top teams we play. We used to be on the other side of these games, but as we all know, we are light years away from those days.

...after reading a few of your comments, I hope you don't have access to any firearms.

What a sad life you must lead...perpetually disappointed.

4 minutes ago, BTownHoosier said:

Enlighten me. Where do the wins come next year? Have you looked at the roster?

Yeah most of it is injured. Without two starters in Hunter and Phinisee and Race who should have been a key contributor is injured too...oh and Davis isn’t even 70% of himself returning from Achilles. We will likely bring in two more 5*...team will be better!

Archived