IU at Michigan Game Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

What was the score when Juwan and Romeo sat down in first half and what was it when Miller put them back in.  That really feels like the difference in this game.  They went on a run when they sat and we have played them fairly even since.

Absolutely take our slow start out AGAIN, and we’d be in this totally

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

What was the score when Juwan and Romeo sat down in first half and what was it when Miller put them back in.  That really feels like the difference in this game.  They went on a run when they sat and we have played them fairly even since.

Was just about to post something similar. I know they had two but leaving both on the bench for that stretch was a critical mistake that will likely be the difference in this game. We have to have at least one of those guys out there at all times. 

5 minutes ago, Officer Obie said:

I'm proud the way Hoosiers have played today. Homer calls & shorthanded in a hostile environment. Michigan is very good. We'll be fine.

Even with Just Davis, I think we would be right in this.  Michigan did most of the damage when Morgan and Langford went out early.

Our defense just isn't nearly as effective when we bring in Moore.  I think he'll be solid in the future, but the defense struggles when we have to go really far down the bench.

Just imagine if we had Phinisee, Thompson, Hunter, and Forrester all year.

That's FIVE players out today (some all season) that either are or likely would have seen rotation minutes.

Archived