IU at Michigan Game Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BTownHoosier said:

Is this game fun to you? God forbid someone be negative around here.

”enjoy this year.” What? Lmao, blowouts to every team with a pulse outside of Marquette? What a loser mentality.

sorry, I refuse to blindly follow a coach who is clearly in over his head

🙄

Just now, BTownHoosier said:

”enjoy this year.” What? Lmao, blowouts to every team with a pulse outside of Marquette? What a loser mentality.

I'm not watching it.  On DVR and I doubt I'll ever watch it the way it's being described.

You are obviously unhappy and making statements even Purdue fans would classify as ridiculous.  Hopefully, most everyone puts you on ignore and you end up carrying on a miserable conversation with yourself.

Goodbye...{putting on ignore}...

2 minutes ago, T-Free20 said:

Am I the only one that noticed how many guys on our bench are wearing all black instead of their normal warmups? Obviously Race is one I think, but I also noticed Forrester.

I was also surprised to see Moore be the first sub for Morgan.

That is what the guys that are out for injury wear. They wore it last game too....it’s just shocking because almost half our team is injured.

5 minutes ago, BTownHoosier said:

It’s not going to work out for you here.  

Why not call a timeout, get Romeo and Juwan back in the game and give yourself a chance to cut further into the lead?  Instead, Al dribbles in circles and Moore takes a 15 ft hook shot?  That’s on Archie...again.  Bash me if you’d like....the guy can certainly recruit yet his in-game coaching is suspect at this point

If we're looking for places to make an easy improvement, then we should start swarming defensive rebounds. Way too many extra points given up that could have been ours with better positioning and hustle. Let's hope Michigan becomes complacent with the big lead and Juwan wakes up in the second half. 

Just now, dgambill said:

That is what the guys that are out for injury wear. They wore it last game too....it’s just shocking because almost half our team is injured.

What's wrong with Forrester? And besides Race, who else is injured and traveled for the game today?

6 minutes ago, BTownHoosier said:

Get the hell out of here.

2 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

Why not call a timeout, get Romeo and Juwan back in the game and give yourself a chance to cut further into the lead?  Instead, Al dribbles in circles and Moore takes a 15 ft hook shot?  That’s on Archie...again.  Bash me if you’d like....the guy can certainly recruit yet his in-game coaching is suspect at this point

Disagree.  With the officiating a loose ball or rebound leading to a 3rd foul and you have them handcuffed for the second half

Just now, CTrojan88 said:

I thought he was being smart going offense for defense taking them out and putting back in for short stretches. I do think I would try to sub Damezi for McRoberts offense for defense more though.

2 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

And chance picking up their 3rd foul? No thanks

2 minutes ago, T-Free20 said:

What's wrong with Forrester? And besides Race, who else is injured and traveled for the game today?

I’m not sure but I saw a lot of guys wearing it last game...I think Robert, Race, Jerome, and Davis was limping after last game. Forrester had a boot on last week...honestly don’t know but we have a ton of guys suffering.

Archived