Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Reacher

IU at Michigan Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Reacher said:

How is that not a charge!

In 5 more minutes Romeo will do that and it will be a charge...just wait.

• Like 1

They had to call that on Juwan, but it's really frustrating after the calls they've missed the possessions before that. Three offensive fouls have gone uncalled already on UM this half. 

• Like 1

I wish Archie could bottle up whatever he tells these teams at halftime and say it before the game.

On the plus side, it's nice to have a coach who makes adjustments.  Getting Morgan in better post position and getting the ball in Romeo's hands more.  Let's see it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HoosierFaithful said:

I wish Archie could bottle up whatever he tells these teams at halftime and say it before the game.

On the plus side, it's nice to have a coach who makes adjustments.  Getting Morgan in better post position and getting the ball in Romeo's hands more.  Let's see it.

Right?!!! Lol

Team has fight. The end of our season is a little premature. We just dug too big a hole. Beautiful euro step Romeo.

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

This is one of those games that IF you can cut it late we’ll see if Michigan can stay loose or if they tighten up.

You know we will be comfortable. I'd love to have it down to 5 with 2-3 minutes to go. 

Alrighty....still in this game. Nice job by Morgan to recover this second half. McRoberts needs to make an impact on the defensive end and rebounding when he's on the court. There were two plays on that last stretch he did make it to where he needed to be.