Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


Reacher

IU at Michigan Game Thread

Recommended Posts

The response shows that Archie has this program pointed in the right direction.  We have been tough and competitive, this is all we can ask for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IUDan93 said:

The response shows that Archie has this program pointed in the right direction.  We have been tough and competitive, this is all we can ask for.

Absolutely! Think of all we’re missing and we still are not giving up. Reflection of archie

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Juwan has made some big mental mistakes today.  3 of his fouls have been lazy.  

And questionable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was the score when Juwan and Romeo sat down in first half and what was it when Miller put them back in.  That really feels like the difference in this game.  They went on a run when they sat and we have played them fairly even since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

What was the score when Juwan and Romeo sat down in first half and what was it when Miller put them back in.  That really feels like the difference in this game.  They went on a run when they sat and we have played them fairly even since.

Absolutely take our slow start out AGAIN, and we’d be in this totally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

What was the score when Juwan and Romeo sat down in first half and what was it when Miller put them back in.  That really feels like the difference in this game.  They went on a run when they sat and we have played them fairly even since.

Was just about to post something similar. I know they had two but leaving both on the bench for that stretch was a critical mistake that will likely be the difference in this game. We have to have at least one of those guys out there at all times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BADGERVOL said:

Absolutely take our slow start out AGAIN, and we’d be in this totally

Even shorthanded. Imagine if we were at full strength...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Officer Obie said:

I'm proud the way Hoosiers have played today. Homer calls & shorthanded in a hostile environment. Michigan is very good. We'll be fine.

Agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Officer Obie said:

I'm proud the way Hoosiers have played today. Homer calls & shorthanded in a hostile environment. Michigan is very good. We'll be fine.

Even with Just Davis, I think we would be right in this.  Michigan did most of the damage when Morgan and Langford went out early.

Our defense just isn't nearly as effective when we bring in Moore.  I think he'll be solid in the future, but the defense struggles when we have to go really far down the bench.

Just imagine if we had Phinisee, Thompson, Hunter, and Forrester all year.

That's FIVE players out today (some all season) that either are or likely would have seen rotation minutes.

Edited by rogue3542
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bowhunter said:

I love Romeos hustle and skill but teams are figuring out how to cut him off on the baseline. 

He has 17 points on 10 shots and had 28 on 13 shots last game. I don't know if I'd say they figured him out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×