IU at Michigan POST GAME

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Michigan is good

-Satisfied with how our guys fought

-Need a shooter after RL and JM. Hopefully Rob can get back and fill this void. If he can, we’ll be a tough out. 

-Started slow again, although some of that was a result of UM hitting some tough shots. 

-D was tough, but have a number of moments where guys don’t rotate and it burns us. Need to keep improving.

-REALLY need to steal one at MD!

My take aways......

1)  We faced a barrage early on, Michigan was hitting everything.

2)  We didn't react well to said barrage.

3)  Took too long for Juwan and Romeo to get going.

4)  Officiating sucked...both ways.

5)  McRoberts should never see the floor again.

6)  Hard fought effort by us, look forward to the rematch.  The kids never gave up.

This team is so close to being really good.  Not there yet.  Maybe one solid outside shooter

DG played more under control. Only one circus shot that i recall and I think he was fouled on it.

Juan is just fun to watch.  What a warrior.

Michigan is a good team.

Just now, Drroogh said:

looking at the complete box and the only real difference was MU had 6 more made shots. We had to have had at least 6 mixed bunnies? make those and this was an even game! I'm not complaining.

On top of that, we didn’t get any favors on the road. Morgan got pushed around all day.

Did anyone expect IU to go undefeated this year?  I watch people moan and groan about our team and I see that the games we have lost are all games that I suspected we may lose. At Duke, at Michigan and at Arkansas where they had a 40 game win streak.  There hasn't been an undefeated team in 40+ years.  I believe that this team will be able to compete, if somewhat healthy, with any team in the tournament.  Go Hoosiers!

Just now, IUalum said:

This team is so close to being really good.  Not there yet.  Maybe one solid outside shooter

DG played more under control. Only one circus shot that i recall and I think he was fouled on it.

Juan is just fun to watch.  What a warrior.

Michigan is a good team.

Unfortunately good shooters don’t just appear from somebody who’s typically not a good shooter. Don’t think we have that guy on this team. 

1 minute ago, Colonialcrester said:

Did anyone expect IU to go undefeated this year?  I watch people moan and groan about our team and I see that the games we have lost are all games that I suspected we may lose. At Duke, at Michigan and at Arkansas where they had a 40 game win streak.  There hasn't been an undefeated team in 40+ years.  I believe that this team will be able to compete, if somewhat healthy, with any team in the tournament.  Go Hoosiers!

I did, I already got my 40-0 shirt made!!!!!!!!

Not an embarrassment on the court.

Embarrassed by posters on here who either are trolls, or don’t know basketball.

This team did not give up, like some suggested that they are soft and have no fight.

CAM did make adjustments at half, they got the ball to Morgan, the game got more competitive.

Injuries showed their impact as our lack of depth was exposed.

Romeo had a freshman moment and hopefully a wake up call. He essentially took himself out of the game with two really stupid fouls. Morgan did as well although I didn’t get a good glimpse of his second foul.

Agree, we can beat this team in Bloomington. Lots of games until then.

3-1 puts us 3rd at this point. Given the MASH unit that we are, I would question anyone on here who is bitching 

Archived