Big 10 remaining Road Games ?

I thought that I should add these comments to support my original post ! If any readers of this  forum gets upset when they see anything that puts down the pee yew smellermakers , they should not ever read any of my posts ! Because I will always nail those ( censured ) turkies every chance I Get ! Hate is a powerful driving force !And , if any of you and and your family was treated like my family and I were treated for Seven years and 3 months while I worked at the Veterans Home in West Lafayettete , ( because I am  a Hoosier Fan ) , you would HATE those sob's as much as I do !

13 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I thought that I should add these comments to support my original post ! If any readers of this  forum gets upset when they see anything that puts down the pee yew smellermakers , they should not ever read any of my posts ! Because I will always nail those ( censured ) turkies every chance I Get ! Hate is a powerful driving force !And , if any of you and and your family was treated like my family and I were treated for Seven years and 3 months while I worked at the Veterans Home in West Lafayettete , ( because I am  a Hoosier Fan ) , you would HATE those sob's as much as I do !

Have at it...I enjoy your passion!

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I feel this way about the Michigan Wolverines, for much the same reason.

They are the only B1G team I root against when playing outside of the conference!

pee yew only lost 7 times all last year !  This year they are 9&6 with Eight more Conference Road Games to play ! Lindy' s men's pre season had those turkies ranked to finish in second place in the b10 ! ) I 'm still laughing my @$$ off over that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next up at Wisconsin ! The smellermakers are 0 &4 on the road this year and 2&2 at neutral sites !Go Badgers😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😇

Archived