Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
hoosiertildeath

Big 10 remaining Road Games ?

Illinois -6 , Nebraska- 7 , IU ,Michigan State , Minnesota , Maryland , Penn State  , Ohio State , Wisconsin , Iowa , Northwestern all have 8 ! Michigan, Rutgers , and purdue all have 9 !! Do not be surprised if Illinois and Nebraska play a big part in deciding who wins the B10 title !

Edited by hoosiertildeath
  • Confused 1

Purdue loses  77 to 59 at Michigan State ! Life on the road can be rough , VBG ....... Cassius Winston outscores Carson Edwards 23-11 ! Edwards only makes 3 of 16 field goal attempts ! I'm loving it !!!!!! 

I thought that I should add these comments to support my original post ! If any readers of this  forum gets upset when they see anything that puts down the pee yew smellermakers , they should not ever read any of my posts ! Because I will always nail those ( censured ) turkies every chance I Get ! Hate is a powerful driving force !And , if any of you and and your family was treated like my family and I were treated for Seven years and 3 months while I worked at the Veterans Home in West Lafayettete , ( because I am  a Hoosier Fan ) , you would HATE those sob's as much as I do !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I thought that I should add these comments to support my original post ! If any readers of this  forum gets upset when they see anything that puts down the pee yew smellermakers , they should not ever read any of my posts ! Because I will always nail those ( censured ) turkies every chance I Get ! Hate is a powerful driving force !And , if any of you and and your family was treated like my family and I were treated for Seven years and 3 months while I worked at the Veterans Home in West Lafayettete , ( because I am  a Hoosier Fan ) , you would HATE those sob's as much as I do !

Have at it...I enjoy your passion!

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I feel this way about the Michigan Wolverines, for much the same reason.

They are the only B1G team I root against when playing outside of the conference!

pee yew only lost 7 times all last year !  This year they are 9&6 with Eight more Conference Road Games to play ! Lindy' s men's pre season had those turkies ranked to finish in second place in the b10 ! ) I 'm still laughing my @$$ off over that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next up at Wisconsin ! The smellermakers are 0 &4 on the road this year and 2&2 at neutral sites !Go Badgers😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😇