Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late to the party with the news of it being IU and Mich St for Brooks. If the Brooks fam come out this weekend saying they now scheduling at mich st visit then I’ll be worried, we are in the home stretch. Make that announcement Mr Brooks and let me start drinking rather than waiting for the colts game to start drinking 😊

3 minutes ago, CapnRon said:

100 pages, impressive. Now let's get him.

Someone needs to tweet at him or whatever....since I don't know how that works...I'll leave it up to one of the young fellas! If he was choosing based on thread pages he would have been a Hoosier long time ago. Nobody shows him as much love as HSN!

7 hours ago, rico said:

Back to Brooks.  Anybody remember Brooks sneakers?

I tried on a pair  one time,wore them for a weekend, but couldnt commit to them ,i tried some other pairs too ,converse,nike and Reebok  wore each pair for a couple days..but after 3 or 4 weekend trying different pairs i decided that Brooks was the best fit for me.

I once was on vacation and needed a pair of sneakers. We were visiting some in-laws in Michigan. East Lansing to be precise. Anyway, I bought Brooks and wore them that week. They felt horrible, gave me blisters, etc.

when I went home to indiana I exchanged them and they convinced me to try the same brand but with a new pair. Who knew, I loved them. Maybe it was the ground I was walking in and not the shoes.

After last night's game is all the more reason we need any and all guys like Keion on board. As we saw with Romeo and sometimes Morgan we still needed a 3rd guy to produce. No way 3-4 high talent guys can all have the night off. With RP at the point, a healthy Hunter, we have TJD, add Keion and Justin Smith. That's a pretty scary lineup next year.

Archived