Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

People are saying it’s down to IU and unc in one spot and down to IU and MSU in another. I like that we are the one constant 

Some one came on here and said IU was out of it and it was between UNC and MSU, so don't bother trying to keep up with this recruitment.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

But I think our fans and the UK fans have the worst reputation for this

This is highly subjective, and you probably just think that because that’s what you’re exposed to.  I would GUARANTEE that every fan base has crazies and complains about players.  Granted, we have a very large fan base, so just based off of numbers, we probably have more, but we’re probably not disproportionately represented.  

People are passionate about their team(s), and if they’re not performing well, there’s only two people to complain about - the coach or the players.  The players actually play the game, so they take the brunt of it in most cases.  Some people are more passionate, vocal, and over the top than others, so the people who are loud drown out the quite ones.Granted some people take it WAY over the top and have unrealistic expectations/reactions, but every fan base has them.

I would say let’s continue this over on the other board if there’s further discussion to be had and not continue derailing the KB thread.

Real question. How would KBJ fair guarding the 2? I know there are times there are some smallerish super quick guards that we would need to deploy Al on but could Keion step in and play the 2 next year. Could his length give him enough advantage to offset any quickness issues? I’m invisioning a Rob/Keion back court with Jerome, Justin, and Trayce front court with Al, Green, Deron, Anderson, Race off the bench?

43 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Real question. How would KBJ fair guarding the 2? I know there are times there are some smallerish super quick guards that we would need to deploy Al on but could Keion step in and play the 2 next year. Could his length give him enough advantage to offset any quickness issues? I’m invisioning a Rob/Keion back court with Jerome, Justin, and Trayce front court with Al, Green, Deron, Anderson, Race off the bench?

I’ve heard from multiple people KB won’t be a 2. He is more of a 3 or stretch 4 which would be fine because he would spend most of his time on the perimeter. 

24 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I’ve heard from multiple people KB won’t be a 2. He is more of a 3 or stretch 4 which would be fine because he would spend most of his time on the perimeter. 

I agree, but I wouldn’t rule anything out.  He a very athletic player that will give us great flexibility.

8 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am not close enough to the situation to comment on that but I think that happens everywhere. I am sure it is a concern for all parents. 

Bills are you just confident or do you have a legit source of info? Either way I’m fully supportive 🙌🏻

Archived