Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

25 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is not about being critical of the play but it is when you make it personal about the player or the coach.  When people say the player is a bum or he should have his scholarship taken.  It is saying that the coach should be fired after 48 games is what people should watch saying.  One of the guys on the show who is a sports writer who was around Indiana when we were recruiting Oden said that Oden really liked Davis and IU.  Oden said one of the reason he did not go to IU was the fact that the fan base did not like Davis and let it be known.  He did not want to go to IU if Davis had a chance to be let go.

Davis was his own worst enemy dealing with the media.  

Did I mention I got some more Brooks catsup?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, rico said:

Davis was his own worst enemy dealing with the media.  

Did I mention I got some more Brooks catsup?

Im still trying to choose between Brooks and Hunts..Ive seen and tasted everything about each..think im going to be ready for a decision, probably in a couple weeks.

...watching Keion play on ESPNU right now. He is playing well, and had a monster block/rebound at the end of the 1st half. He looks like he has Justin Smith like hopes. He reminds me a little of Romeo (sneaky, smooth and high bb IQ), but alot like 'ol school Jay Edwards. Jay was a former IU stud '87-'89 and Marion Giant grad. Jay was long, lanky and super smooth.

10 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I sure love his game.....here is what Keion had to say after the game....

Thanks for the link.  Appreciate it.  And yes, I too love his game.

Not sure how many watched games today and last night.  Gotta say Isiah Stewart impressed as well.  Compared to Kofi Cockburn.  Stewart was running the floor on both O and D....while Cockburn, just lumbered up and down the court.  Washington got a gem... while Illinois.... not so much.

25 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Keion goes for 23 points today.  1 for 6 from deep. He'll fit right in at IU.  LOL

25 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Keion goes for 23 points today.  1 for 6 from deep. He'll fit right in at IU.  LOL

8-8 from the line is a good sign also I thought his last 2 free throws gave him 25 points

Just now, milehiiu said:

Thanks for the link.  Appreciate it.  And yes, I too love his game.

Not sure how many watched games today and last night.  Gotta say Isiah Stewart impressed as well.  Compared to Kofi Cockburn.  Stewart was running the floor on both O and D....while Cockburn, just lumbered up and down the court.  Washington got a gem... while Illinois.... not so much.

My pleasure...No one knows what Keions going to do but him, however....I am really intrigued as to what he keeps saying when asked about his announcement. He keeps mentioning that he is trying to figure some things out and plans on announcing soon after talking with family. 

Archived