Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am not an insider and the only time I really had a source close to a situation I was wrong.  That was when I talked to Hartman's aunt  at my aunt's funeral and she said Hartman was not coming back for his last year.  Everyone will be wrong time to time so there is no reason to criticize them.

14 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

Any word on a potential announcement date?  I believe CoachSS mentioned the end of this week possibly, and I wasn't sure if you were hearing the same or something similar.  Thanks for the info as always!

I was told this weekend as far as a commit date but I’ve been told wrong 2 other times.   It’s been over for a long time.  Again date doesn’t matter he’s a Hoosier. Still another one in the works, and there will be a transfer or 2 in the program.  (Maybe even a dismissal but that will be hush hush and look like a transfer.)

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

I was told this weekend as far as a commit date but I’ve been told wrong 2 other times.   It’s been over for a long time.  Again date doesn’t matter he’s a Hoosier. Still another one in the works, and there will be a transfer or 2 in the program.  (Maybe even a dismissal but that will be hush hush and look like a transfer.)

Think the transfer means we look to add one of the big names available or try to get a grad transfer?

30 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Transfers of Green, Davis or Smith? Who’s the other recruit Beverly or someone else?

48 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Can you verify or refute that KB has informed CAM and staff

The reason I ask is because the guy that told me they have is the one saying he are gonna land or have a very good chance of landing a big one.

54 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Is the transfer you're expecting the obvious one? 

I’ll say one more thing about the big fish that they are trying to nab.  Trendon, Keion,  And TJD are all really close.  I wouldn’t put the final nail in that coffin yet.  When I was told they were going after another big name I assumed Stewart but I was wrong. I’m assuming Watford, but it also could be Hurt as well.  I’ve just been told that next years class isn’t completely done regarding freshmen.  I don’t see it being watford but again they are all pretty close.

35 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’ll say one more thing about the big fish that they are trying to nab.  Trendon, Keion,  And TJD are all really close.  I wouldn’t put the final nail in that coffin yet.  When I was told they were going after another big name I assumed Stewart but I was wrong. I’m assuming Watford, but it also could be Hurt as well.  I’ve just been told that next years class isn’t completely done regarding freshmen.  I don’t see it being watford but again they are all pretty close.

Cant get this kind of info any other place. Thanks IUWINS and COACHSS. For sharing. 

One of my Teammates was just as well worthy as anyone on that list. He will continue his dominant HS year and prove on why he is one of the best players in the country. Keep proving them wrong brother. They will wake up. 🙏🏽💯 @KeionB_1

This was a tweet that TJD put out about Brooks snub from the McDonald's All American game.  If this is the case did TJD just let it slip about where Brooks is going to college.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

One of my Teammates was just as well worthy as anyone on that list. He will continue his dominant HS year and prove on why he is one of the best players in the country. Keep proving them wrong brother. They will wake up. 🙏🏽💯 @KeionB_1

This was a tweet that TJD put out about Brooks snub from the McDonald's All American game.  If this is the case did TJD just let it slip about where Brooks is going to college.

I think in this sense teammates is more like a brotherhood summer circuit type of mates. I didn't take it as slipping out. 

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He could have meant AAU teammates. 

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

AAU teammates.

Archived