Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

2 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

What do you want him to do for him, make his jump shots for him?  Romeo has struggled mightily on his jump shot this year.  Guess what teams are making us do?  They’re packing the paint and making us shoot jump shots.  

Exactly if Romeo could hit his 3s at a decent clip our offense would be a lot better off

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

This thread is about Keion. There’s a Postgame Thread for you to complain. I will be deleting all future posts in this and other recruit threads complaining about the team. 

Thank you, I get on this forum to read about recruiting.

11 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

This stuff is going to be a problem!  Self sabotaging fans arent a few, there are many...  Hopefully KB is locked in on us

Screenshot_20190126-130302_Chrome.jpg

That crap really honks me off.  Specifically this "Charles Smith" guy for being a flat-out liar - yes CAM did describe the team as soft, scared, and embarrassing but in both the press conference and on the post game with Fisch he made a point to accept FULL responsibility.  That guy has an agenda.

43 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

The power of the keyboard is real..  we have kids being bullied to the point of suicide.  Dont think for a second, all this negative chatter isnt putting second thoughts into the minds of recruits...  pretty disgusted with our fan base

Was once very proud of our fan base and being part of it but today not so much

Most of the fanbase is great. Social media has given the psychopaths and a few extreme fringe people or groups a platform.  Most people fortunately recognize that is the exception not the norm. It is however embarrassing, sick and a terrible voice the few of those people express on social media

A couple of morons don’t define the fan base.  Players surely would understand this. 

The IU fan base was at the game last night primed to help push the team across the finish line, but the team wouldn’t meet them halfway. The fans did all they could do.  

The idiots on twitter are not worthy of any of our, let alone the players’, time.  Just ignore them. 

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Good point.  Many of them are obvious trolls. 

Used to happen all the time when twitter first came out. Fans saying they are diehard xyz fans basically trolling high profile recruits....all the while being a fan of another team. These 17 and 18 year old kids are wise beyond their years in terms of social media. They know the good outweighs the bad about 99.9 to .1

15 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

Rabjohns and some recruits parents are tweeting about it today..  its not being taken lightly as we hope it would.   

I caught some of the late night Sportscenter lastnight and after the highlights, one of the anchors called out how IU fans were reacting on social media. Stated its ugly while the other anchor said "glad I'm not on social media." 

35 minutes ago, B_A said:

I caught some of the late night Sportscenter lastnight and after the highlights, one of the anchors called out how IU fans were reacting on social media. Stated its ugly while the other anchor said "glad I'm not on social media." 

Perfect example. Half of Sportscenter are grads of Syracuse, Northwestern or Michigan. They might be the biggest trolls. 

Archived