Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The wind has swirled some but has never changed 

I think Coaches have to lose their minds sometimes in recruitments. Unless they know a lot more and have been assured things behind the scenes idk how you don’t keep recruiting other people hardcore. And maybe they are secretly. 🤷🏻‍♂️

These uneducated in terms of basketball IU east coast fans really need to stop this nonsense. It’s really sad that these guys keep doing this on twitter to these recruits. Sadly it seems they are to dumb to realize that this stuff does more harm than good. 

(Yes it says in his bio he is from NY and lives in NY but went to IU)

830F3C01-EBD7-427F-9C76-FB91D541E9CE.png

12 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

These uneducated in terms of basketball IU east coast fans really need to stop this nonsense. It’s really sad that these guys keep doing this on twitter to these recruits. Sadly it seems they are to dumb to realize that this stuff does more harm than good. 

I was just going to say “who the HECK is this guy? And why should anyone care what he thinks?!”

34 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Not sure what is wrong with that tweet. Seemed positive. However, Keion would be in a world of hurt personally if he ever cared what people were tweeting him...positive or negative. Gotta block all that stuff out.

9 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Not sure what is wrong with that tweet. Seemed positive. However, Keion would be in a world of hurt personally if he ever cared what people were tweeting him...positive or negative. Gotta block all that stuff out.

If any of my sons were big time college recruits, one of the first things I would have them do is turn off Twitter (if they had one).

18 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

I think most believe it to be kind of creepy / borderline stalking to be tweeting at someone aged 16-18 (as most average fans are years older).  Positive or negative, unless the recruit is known personally, there seems to be a code for great fans: don't tweet @recruits.

20 minutes ago, PoHoosier said:

I think most believe it to be kind of creepy / borderline stalking to be tweeting at someone aged 16-18 (as most average fans are years older).  Positive or negative, unless the recruit is known personally, there seems to be a code for great fans: don't tweet @recruits.

Can't disagree it's creepy. But creeps will always be out there

3 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I am an Indiana fan originally from back east - been living out in the Midwest here for a very long time. Can’t just generalize like that. There’s a few IU fans I wish would be kicked off the app because of the dumb stuff they tweet - not from east coast. I hate the tweeting to recruits though

Archived