Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

1 hour ago, Danomatic said:

I’m hesitant to post this, because I didn’t see it firsthand. However, I’ll put this out there due to the fact that one of you guys might have saw this as well. Anyway, a friend of mine is adamant about a screenshot text that he saw on an IU Facebook fan page after Keion announced his decision date. 

It read, “Keion just told the team where he’s going.” The other guy responded with an obvious, “where?” He was answered by a “Can’t say... just know that isn’t IU.”

The screenshot text was immediately deleted. When my friend tried to click on the picture, Facebook said that this photo is no longer available.

I’m trying not to read too much into it, but I did want to pass this along. Perhaps for confirmation more than anything...

I saw that. There is no way that is legit because high school kids wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret and I’m sure Keion knows that. They’ve kept everything tight lipped the last few weeks and I don’t see anyway that happened. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DC2345 said:

I saw that. There is no way that is legit because high school kids wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret and I’m sure Keion knows that. They’ve kept everything tight lipped the last few weeks and I don’t see anyway that happened. 

I’m just glad that I’m not the only one. 😂 

7 hours ago, Danomatic said:

I’m hesitant to post this, because I didn’t see it firsthand. However, I’ll put this out there due to the fact that one of you guys might have saw this as well. Anyway, a friend of mine is adamant about a screenshot text that he saw on an IU Facebook fan page after Keion announced his decision date. 

It read, “Keion just told the team where he’s going.” The other guy responded with an obvious, “where?” He was answered by a “Can’t say... just know that isn’t IU.”

The screenshot text was immediately deleted. When my friend tried to click on the picture, Facebook said that this photo is no longer available.

I’m trying not to read too much into it, but I did want to pass this along. Perhaps for confirmation more than anything...

Saw a reference to that on twitter and of course a follow up on facebook. Those are pretty easy to makeup so won't put much in it. To me I'm thinking we missed. Just a gut. 

7 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Why is Snow an anti IU guy? Who peed in his Cheerios? 😐 🤷🏼‍♂️ 🤨

Historically his Cincy roots come out about IU...even though he calls Indy home. He's always held an anti IU slant or anti IU fans slant....not directly coming out and saying IU sucks but it's how he goes about his business. He'll pump up several regional schools or say very positive things about a recruit. When it comes to IU his tweets are....TJD goes to IU....or very, very vanilla responses.

I'm fairly certain he was picked on at some point in his life by an IU girl or guy. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Historically his Cincy roots come out about IU...even though he calls Indy home. He's always held an anti IU slant or anti IU fans slant....not directly coming out and saying IU sucks but it's how he goes about his business. He'll pump up several regional schools or say very positive things about a recruit. When it comes to IU his tweets are....TJD goes to IU....or very, very vanilla responses.

I'm fairly certain he was picked on at some point in his life by an IU girl or guy. 

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Danomatic said:

I’m just glad that I’m not the only one. 😂 

I saw the quote, if it's the same one you are referring to, and it actually said Brooks "is not not going to IU" ----- don't know if it was a typo or what, but that is what it said.

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I'm not a Twitter (or Facebook, or Instagram, or on any social media, unless this site is counted as such) user, so difficult for me to decipher what TJD is implying. 

Help me out...

He's trying very hard to allow KB his day in the sun.....

McHoop

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I believe they both know where he is going. If they ever finish the I69 project it will be a straight path.

I hope he commits prior to the full completion of I69.  I cant wait for another 4 years, by then his younger brother will be being recruited  

Archived