Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dbmhoosier said:

This one was over once CoachSS put out his tweet a week or two ago.

Yeah I remember that but he also gave false hope because I asked him if there was any chance he would still choose us and he said of course and that people that knew better then him still thought he was coming. I guess it changed. Oh well on to 2020 and 2021 class. 

1 minute ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Peegs said that he thinks its 60/40 UK and his crystal ball pick is just "going with his gut".

I suppose that’s possible. He could also be trying to keep his prediction history accurate while still maintaining some suspense for his network. 

I’m guessing it’s over. It will be interesting to see what the turnout is like. 

4 minutes ago, rico said:

Would some you guys really look at what you are typing.  This is not a life or death situation.  Live with whatever decision KBJ makes.  Life will go on.

😂😂 Absolutely life will go on..no doubt!! This is also a message board where we're currently in the middle of a thread discussing a recruit that the thread title is about!!

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Going to suck having to watch him play for UK down here. Sad that UK can come in at the end and basically recruit a kid for all of about a week and win him over after years from others. Bad thing is this could mean his brother will have a link to UK too.

Kentucky was already his brother's favorite. 

12 minutes ago, Huntnfreak said:

😂😂 Absolutely life will go on..no doubt!! This is also a message board where we're currently in the middle of a thread discussing a recruit that the thread title is about!!

Thanks for the breaking news about this being a message board.  I never knew that.  Wow...this is what one looks like.  Well shucks.

His dad and brother will have to see how Keion's experience pans out at UK. If he does indeed choose them, they'll  have to determine if OAD and playing time promises were fulfilled.   Bet several current UK players and their families have had some OAD and playing time promises fall short.

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Here we go, ups and downs with every tweet from someone who has no idea just like the rest of us.

Kind of like a broken record ain't it?  Speculation is fine.  Discussing is fine.  But some take this stuff waaaaaaaaaay too seriously.  We will be fine...the sky is not falling.

16 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Here we go, ups and downs with every tweet from someone who has no idea just like the rest of us.

I know......right? These guys are talking like he is already gone and it's all over. When coachSS, Mile or 0708 come in and say it's all over....THEN, I will start moving on....I'm still going with an IU lean....

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Kind of like a broken record ain't it?  Speculation is fine.  Discussing is fine.  But some take this stuff waaaaaaaaaay too seriously.  We will be fine...the sky is not falling.

I agree, way to serious  for some. I love IU basketball and like to follow recruiting long before the Internet.  I quit being upset when we lost Motross a few years back I hated that. We will never get them all and I don't expect to. It would take the fun out of it. If he goes to Kentucky I will never see him play because I don't watch Kentucky unless they play us. I hope we get Lester Q and tre mitchell 

1 minute ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only new info over the past few hours is some dude pulling an answer out of his butt and then a clarification on who tweeted what. 😂

Some people are going off of PEEGS recent pick for UK and a tweet from A. Franklin that someome interpreted it as Keion may not be coming to IU. 

Archived