Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

Wouldn’t MSU be able to do the same? Or was this last commit their oversign?

They can do the same, but as someone previously mentioned, Izzo may have saw the writing on the wall. Keion did turn down not one, but two trips to East Lansing. 

One can wish right?

Thursday - IU beats OSU

Friday - IU beats Mich St. 

Friday Evening - Keion commits to IU 

Saturday - Beat whoever they play on this day

Sunday afternoon - IU wins Big Ten Tourney

Sunday Evening - IU is NOW the dark horse favorite to win March Madness or make a run to the elite 8

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

One can wish right?

Thursday - IU beats OSU

Friday - IU beats Mich St. 

Friday Evening - Keion commits to IU 

Sunday - IU makes the big dance during selection Sunday. 

Shouldnt IU be winning a couple more games in there somewhere???

3 minutes ago, McHoop said:

Unless he tweets out a "three" tomorrow.....

McHoop

Yea he’s counting down for sure.

I think this is one more tidbit that shows he’s going to IU. If he was really going to Kentucky, would he really be making this much of a spectacle? He knows how much IU fans are following his commitment. He knows how much IU fans want him in Bloomington. He’s not stupid, he wouldn’t continue to tease if he was headed elsewhere. If he kept teasing, then went elsewhere...the backlash would be stronger than it would if he just quietly left.

Too many subtle clues that show he’s headed to Bloomington. The public announcement,  the Tipton Edits “what if” with him and TJD, the almost commitment several months back, the negative reaction to everyone assuming IU was a lock, etc.

He wants his moment in the sun....and he absolutely deserves it.

28 minutes ago, SeeYa@roys said:

Yea he’s counting down for sure.

I think this is one more tidbit that shows he’s going to IU. If he was really going to Kentucky, would he really be making this much of a spectacle? He knows how much IU fans are following his commitment. He knows how much IU fans want him in Bloomington. He’s not stupid, he wouldn’t continue to tease if he was headed elsewhere. If he kept teasing, then went elsewhere...the backlash would be stronger than it would if he just quietly left.

Too many subtle clues that show he’s headed to Bloomington. The public announcement,  the Tipton Edits “what if” with him and TJD, the almost commitment several months back, the negative reaction to everyone assuming IU was a lock, etc.

He wants his moment in the sun....and he absolutely deserves it.

I completely agree with your post. He’s getting his moment in the sun. Same with TJD and Romeo

10 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I'm getting a kick out of how we over-analyze  every detail of minutiae...Keion, no other school will show you the love like IU will.

Well, except Louisville, but I think they shut that program down...:coffee:

Over-analysis... absolutely, lol.

I’m guilty of it, but the mystery makes it fun. You get a chance to be Sherlock Holmes. There’s little clues everywhere. You have to guess which clues are important and which are not. You also have to guess what these clues might mean. In about one week, you’ll see if you’re right or now. 

Candidly, I work in finance and stare at excel spreadsheets all day. I dig into this Brooks thing on my lunch hour. It’s a nice break from the daily grind....and that’s why I enjoy it. 

I still say say he’s committing to us later this week. Go Hoosiers!

Archived