Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing else HN can do at this point as the mind has been set.  Let’s see if the “Wear Indiana cross the Chest” or “No need to go anywhere else” comments mean anything to the young lad or was it just to appease the HOME crowd?  A Hoosier is a Hoosier until they commit to the School of the South and no longer welcomed as Hoosiers!  Let’s see if KBJ is a BORN HOOSIER!

12 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

Nothing else HN can do at this point as the mind has been set.  Let’s see if the “Wear Indiana cross the Chest” or “No need to go anywhere else” comments mean anything to the young lad or was it just to appease the HOME crowd?  A Hoosier is a Hoosier until they commit to the School of the South and no longer welcomed as Hoosiers!  Let’s see if KBJ is a BORN HOOSIER!

Beyond those point - there is no doubt that this team got better and individually players have got better.  Morgan said it well in his speech when he said Archie and staff have got him to do things he didnt know he was capable of.  

This staff also has one of the BEST skills developer in Shilling and a strength coach that seems legit.  That and the eye test lately - who doesnt want to jump on ship, especially with Rob as a pg.  

14 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Beyond those point - there is no doubt that this team got better and individually players have got better.  Morgan said it well in his speech when he said Archie and staff have got him to do things he didnt know he was capable of.  

This staff also has one of the BEST skills developer in Shilling and a strength coach that seems legit.  That and the eye test lately - who doesnt want to jump on ship, especially with Rob as a pg.  

Thanks for commenting on the eye test side of things as I suspect this is where we first lost this parents recruit.  Rob will not only be the Conf Elite at pg but as we all seen what his absence can do, he will be the Nations Elite as a Soph!  Book it!  Let’s IMAGINE a starting lineup of BROOKS, TJD, ROB, Justin aka Big Time Potential Smith and last BUT most important BIG Game Hunter!!!!  That is Talent KB Senior please don’t get in the way of your Sons DREAMS!!!!  It’s MILLER TIME in BTOWN, join the Party!

20 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

Thanks for commenting on the eye test side of things as I suspect this is where we first lost this parents recruit.  Rob will not only be the Conf Elite at pg but as we all seen what his absence can do, he will be the Nations Elite as a Soph!  Book it!  Let’s IMAGINE a starting lineup of BROOKS, TJD, ROB, Justin aka Big Time Potential Smith and last BUT most important BIG Game Hunter!!!!  That is Talent KB Senior please don’t get in the way of your Sons DREAMS!!!!  It’s MILLER TIME in BTOWN, join the Party!

I can imagine...but I am not a "cart before the horse" type of guy.

1 hour ago, BornHoosier said:

Love Rob. The guy is always 100% chill. Doesn’t get worked up and always seems to be in control. I got goosebumps first time I saw the dude play, thought he looked like Yogi as a freshman. The next few years are gonna be a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, rico said:

I can imagine...but I am not a "cart before the horse" type of guy.

Me neither which is why I can’t fathome any place but home for KBJ.  I just want to say this HN, if KBJ chooses KY was he really a Born Hoosier?  Before you answer, NO WAY IN H E Double Hockey Sticks can he choose a School most hated by his Home Nation and rep “Indiana cross the chest” and “No need to go anywhere else” BS Mantra unless the kid has NO pulse?

29 minutes ago, SeeYa@roys said:

Love Rob. The guy is always 100% chill. Doesn’t get worked up and always seems to be in control. I got goosebumps first time I saw the dude play, thought he looked like Yogi as a freshman. The next few years are gonna be a lot of fun.

Romeo, Rob, TJD all get the X Factor to play for this Brand which is the right way.  If KBJ chooses slime ball Coach Cal, he has not been watching IU basketball and is not a Born Hoosier!  

12 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

Me neither which is why I can’t fathome any place but home for KBJ.  I just want to say this HN, if KBJ chooses KY was he really a Born Hoosier?  Before you answer, NO WAY IN H E Double Hockey Sticks can he choose a School most hated by his Home Nation and rep “Indiana cross the chest” and “No need to go anywhere else” BS Mantra unless the kid has NO pulse?

His Dad played at Wright State....I really don't know where KBJ was born at.

19 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

Romeo, Rob, TJD all get the X Factor to play for this Brand which is the right way.  If KBJ chooses slime ball Coach Cal, he has not been watching IU basketball and is not a Born Hoosier!  

Smart family, and a smart guy, he won’t fall for UK. I see him in Bloomington.

8 hours ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Trying to give an honest assessment here, I think the jury is still out on schilling for skills development. Romeo can hardly dribble with his left hand and can't go left without shooting with his right hand. His shot mechanics don't look good. Maybe schilling needs more time with him I don't know but lam not impressed. 

10 hours ago, SeeYa@roys said:

Yes, very true. 

I believe in innocent until proven guilty as well. There’s just been A TON of smoke over the years... and I hope the hammer finally comes down on Kentucky when the times comes.

They can't get Kentucky without taking down Duke since they play the same recruiting games and go after many of the same players. They aren't doing anything to Coach K, he is the poster boy for the NCAA. 

12 minutes ago, Cutter said:

Trying to give an honest assessment here, I think the jury is still out on schilling for skills development. Romeo can hardly dribble with his left hand and can't go left without shooting with his right hand. His shot mechanics don't look good. Maybe schilling needs more time with him I don't know but lam not impressed. 

Ed is one of the best there is for skill development.  He wasnt running pre NBA camps, champions academy,  and the Adidas National stuff because he was mediocre.  

11 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

Ed is one of the best there is for skill development.  He wasnt running pre NBA camps, champions academy,  and the Adidas National stuff because he was mediocre.  

Maybe I don't see aNY improvement in romeo this year. I don't agree with dackich very often but you don't need to dribble a basketball with a SPOON! Need to develop fundamentals as well as skill. Schilling maybe good at camps I don't know I have not attended any as you must have by your comments.  Or he could just have connections! Like I said not impressed at this time maybe down the road I don't know 

Archived