Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Cutter said:

Different opinions I have never said he can't ball but he needs improvement in a lot of areas. I think those who say he doesn't need improvement in ball handling, shooting, not standing around or falling asleep on defense and block outs and soft slow passes are wrong

Idk many college FR that don't need to improve on things :S

2 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

I don't like this one. Why would he (and Pegram) lock in a pick so early if they didn't "know" something? Why not just wait a few more days to see if you hear something substantial (unless you already have heard something substantial)?

Two potential explanations:

1.) They *think* they know something.

2.) They’ve been led astray.

22 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

I don't like this one. Why would he (and Pegram) lock in a pick so early if they didn't "know" something? Why not just wait a few more days to see if you hear something substantial (unless you already have heard something substantial)?

Well you have been the most positive about what you’ve been hearing? 

How do you feel now? 

14 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

I've heard nothing new lately, and I'd be surprised if anyone else has. I still feel good, but these Crystal Ball picks are making me ponder. 

Edit: Rivals FutureCast is still IU 100%

I think everyone is guessing.  If Keion really wants to keep up the suspense until Friday why would he tell anyone anything before then?  That said big time insider fpeaugh stated a week or so ago that KB had notified Cal he was coming.

Archived