Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I think everyone is guessing.  If Keion really wants to keep up the suspense until Friday why would he tell anyone anything before then?  That said big time insider fpeaugh stated a week or so ago that KB had notified Cal he was coming.

I hope that was a joke because that clown knows nothing

I think it’s worth noting that Daniels has no idea and Fisher hasn’t made a pick. Tells me that these guys are all picking based on a hunch and we’ll either see movement, if it’s IU, or stand pat if it’s UK. Or maybe.... nobody really knows.

3 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

I just made my Crystal Ball pick. It's available for a limited time to a select group of my most dedicated followers. For this and other "insider" information, call 1-900-tooeasy. Message rates apply.

You lying sack of crap. That's 5fouls' 4th ex wife's number and you know it.

I mean, we all know that number....

5 minutes ago, IUaic said:

My guess is they have been asked to start keeping information off the boards.

Yep. I remember years ago when I found a juicy tidbit on our friends to the West. I shared it on a board and literally within 2 hours it went from Champaign to Chicago to Indy.....I removed juicy tidbit and will never post that type of information ever again. 

I’ve decided he is going to IU. I’m ready for the disappointment that comes with publicly stating that. I am not as confident as Hoosier Guy but that is my gut. This is not a countdown to be a Wildcat, this is a countdown to be a Hoosier. He is doing a great job having everybody guessing, but i don’t think he has any reason to taunt HoosierNation. I can’t wait to scream Boom!!!! Let’s go!!!!! 

To talk so well of IU and then go to UK, would be very odd. Same as it would be to announce for UK in Fort Wayne. Like who would be excited by this announcement? I don't even think UK fans would be that excited, let alone people in attendance besides his family and friends. So purely based on the circumstances and what he's said in the past, my gut says IU. 

9 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

To talk so well of IU and then go to UK, would be very odd. Same as it would be to announce for UK in Fort Wayne. Like who would be excited by this announcement? I don't even think UK fans would be that excited, let alone people in attendance besides his family and friends. So purely based on the circumstances and what he's said in the past, my gut says IU. 

I second this statement, why troll the Home Team and then pick the arch rival?  Either A he was a Hoosier until Dad changed his mind or B hates IU and seized the chance to twist the dagger by giving false hope only to leave this fanbase in disgust.  I’m hoping C loves this IU team and just playing with our most hated fanbase to date.  Strategy = Most loved or Most hated of all time!  Let’s see if he is a hero or villain.  My gut says VILLAIN.

Archived