Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't think of a better way to commit it to the Hoosiers than make everyone think you are going to Kentucky and then choose Indiana.   That is almost a fairy tale way to do it.   Join Hoosier Nation and put a fork in UK.   KBJ would be a Hoosier legend before stepping on campus.

I am ready for this to be over. I am betting Keion and his family are as well.

We are nut fans. But this is a major family decision for them. 

They appear to be a great family. I hope like mad he comes to IU. But what we often forget, is to hope whatever decison ne makes works out best for him. 

And dang it, that has to be IU!  ;)

23 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Did that Tweet get deleted?

Interesting that it got deleted.  I would think the family would be happy that info is out saying this decision is not made...keeps the mystery alive.

You obviously have two coaches that think the decision is not yet made.

1 minute ago, HoosierAlice said:

Can't think of a better way to commit it to the Hoosiers than make everyone think you are going to Kentucky and then choose Indiana.   That is almost a fairy tale way to do it.   Join Hoosier Nation and put a fork in UK.   KBJ would be a Hoosier legend before stepping on campus.

Man that would be sweet! 

27 minutes ago, bryan200088 said:

Rabjohns has confirmed Calipari was in last night and Archie in tonight 

What are people thinking?

is this more of a “last shot to convince him” type visit for Miller and Calipari, or is this more of a “Keion tells them where he’s going, in person, and thanks them for their efforts” type of visit?

Just now, SeeYa@roys said:

is this more of a “last shot to convince him” type visit for Miller and Calipari, or is this more of a “Keion tells them where he’s going, in person, and thanks them for their efforts” type of visit?

I feel like it’s the latter. 

4 minutes ago, SeeYa@roys said:

It could be a combination of both really... I would like to think that he’s giving them one last chance to speak their mind, then taking the next 24 hours to think on his final decision. While there, he’s probably thanking them both for their respective time and interest in him. 

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

What makes you say that?

It would be a pretty ballsy, sort of disrespectful move to ask a coach to leave his team right as conference tournaments are starting, literally the night before a 12:30 game for IU, and have them travel to you, to tell one of them you're not going to their school. 

Archived