Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, cybergates said:

It hasn't been approved yet, just NBA commish commenting about it several times over the years making it likely to happen. 

He or anyone can go directly to the G-League instead of school right now and be eligible for NBA draft the following year. Syracuse had a decommit that went that route this year.

Bazely decided not to play in the G league and instead took an internship at a shoe company that pays him $200k per year for 5 years.  Well, from the second year on, he has to be on an NBA roster to collect.  He thought it better to work out on his own.  To me it would be a red flag if someone decided to not play organized ball for a year.

46 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

I think both coaches don't know where he's going. I can't imagine Keion (or his parents) called those coaches to come in to LaLu gym or somewhere else just to tell one of them, "thanks coach for recruiting me, but I'm going to the other school, so don't call me text me anymore." This has to be those coaches' last ditch efforts. 

Brad Stevens and Billy Donovan are smiling. Can’t see either wanting a part of college recruiting again 

22 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Bazely decided not to play in the G league and instead took an internship at a shoe company that pays him $200k per year for 5 years.  Well, from the second year on, he has to be on an NBA roster to collect.  He thought it better to work out on his own.  To me it would be a red flag if someone decided to not play organized ball for a year.

Is that a joke?  Or did that really happen 

4 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

What is ND Kendrick saying about KB? Anything?

Not a peep on recruiting for months. He did say on Sunday that Indiana is in tourney. Otherwise....silent. I think he had some contact with previous staff. Don't hear much from him anymore. 

2 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/03/13/worst-places-live-us-counties-ranked-poverty-life-expectancy/39163929/

Here's a reason not to go to Kentucky.  About half of the worst counties in the country are located in that dump of a state.

My wife is originally from southeastern Kentucky.  I've been through probably half of those places over the years.  They're not lying. 

8 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Tipton Edits runner is weird. Like, are the players directing them to post this stuff, or are they just doing whatever they want?

Im pretty sure he posts his own opinions when it comes to predictions but when it comes to edits he pretty much only posts them with the permission of the players, but thats just my knuckle head guess

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Did you guys know he is charging for edits now?  Used to be free. 

On his website it says, "Due to the high demand for my work, only a select few of players will receive them for free. Edits are always available to be purchased."

58 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Tipton Edits runner is weird. Like, are the players directing them to post this stuff, or are they just doing whatever they want?

I would think that since it’s a business, he probably runs everything through whom ever he’s tweeting about.  If he were to say something that wasn’t approved, it would be bad for business.

Archived