Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Is it true that TJD and Franklin are both headed to Fort Wayne?? If so, I’d say that’s a giveaway!

I like where your going with this Danomatic!! I get being close friends and supporting a fellow player's college decision,.......but why in the world would TJD and Franklin travel over 2 hours... just to congratulate him for choosing UK? That's insane if you ask me.....IMHO both of them going up their tomorrow definitely favors IU. I doesn't mean it's a yes to IU, but sure doesn't hurt....

13 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Is it true that TJD and Franklin are both headed to Fort Wayne?? If so, I’d say that’s a giveaway!

5 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Could be that they are just supporting their buddy??

Both of these points are valid. Like I said earlier, this isn’t like Garland with Romeo. These guys are going to support Keion. No matter what. However, both TJD and Franklin going to see his announcement would lend some credence to him choosing IU. We need this commit. I need this commit. I’m so bummed about today

I’m not trying to be negative when I ask this because I’m truly clueless. Let’s say Keion goes to UK. What would be the proper approach? Do you think IU is better off banking the scholarship or Grad transfer. I’m not a fan of how this last grad transfer worked. I’m never a fan of them unless that’s the last missing piece to a title. I just think they take playing time away from a younger player. If it’s a final piece to a title then go ahead. I rather almost bank it for 2020

Just now, Indykev said:

oh it was aimed at IU fans for sure even those she said no. But why does she care about what IU fans are saying after a loss?

Wouldn't the obvious answer be that she cares because her son wants to go there, but she talked him out of it?

That said, I would hope she realizes that it happens everywhere and was just commenting on it more generally. It's hard to disagree with her.

Archived