Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Well guys, I don't feel good about this. I just received solid info that KBJ informed Kentucky's staff of his commitment. 

Sure...thanks.  And you're sharing your solid info to what...enhance the announcement for everyone??

I guess I am not as good as a friend than Franklin and TJD is because there is no way I would drive 3 hours for him to commit to UK.  I am not going up there to help him celebrate a rival of the team I am going to play for.  We might be friends off the court but no way I would help you celebrate picking that team to the south.

Just now, IU Scott said:

I guess I am not as good as a friend than Franklin and TJD is because there is no way I would drive 3 hours for him to commit to UK.  I am not going up there to help him celebrate a rival of the team I am going to play for.  We might be friends off the court but no way I would help you celebrate picking that team to the south.

That’s because they’re not. Keion is picking IU. Have some faith guys

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Actually I’m a realist. 

Which has prevented me from posting 1000 times about how we were going to get Garland and Donovan with no info to substantiate it

You’re not the only realist. I’ll tell you when things are bad or when things are good

This is such a weird recruitment. Literally every sign points to IU, except nearly every expert is calling it for UK. I don't know that I've seen one quite like this. Langford was somewhat similar, but even then some experts were sticking with IU. 

Archived