Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

Just now, FKIM01 said:

Me too, but it seems that I remember someone saying the crystal ball was going to lock people in earlier and not let all the last-minute changes happen in the future.  Can they still change their picks?  I don't know...

I think they can. I know people were making picks the day of some commitments, but not for big time recruits so who knows. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Me too, but it seems that I remember someone saying the crystal ball was going to lock people in earlier and not let all the last-minute changes happen in the future.  Can they still change their picks?  I don't know...

Look for Jerry Meyer to flip to IU at 7:59PM.

It is so funny that it seems like with this recruitment one hour everyone is pessimistic and says he is going to UK.  The next hour things turn positive and people can see him picking IU.  It will be nice to have this over with no matter where he picks so we can move on.

I got a bad feeling because someone said UK......wait now I feel better because I thought about the fact that he is from Indiana, but all of a sudden I have a sinking suspicion that he is jumping ship because of Daniels,  then there is the fact that IU recruits and great friends are attending.....ah that's better.  Yes, I am confident and excited that he is staying home to play, but darn it, now I'm not.  

48 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess I am not as good as a friend than Franklin and TJD is because there is no way I would drive 3 hours for him to commit to UK.  I am not going up there to help him celebrate a rival of the team I am going to play for.  We might be friends off the court but no way I would help you celebrate picking that team to the south.

NEVER!  If my best friend growing up let me do that.....

PUNCH FACE!!!

27 minutes ago, BGleas said:

The fact that TJD and Franklin are going has to be a sign. Has there ever been a recruitment where all the other signees in the class of one of the finalists announced they were attending? It just seems like crazy that Brooks would let them make this trek knowing he was picking a different school. I'm actually surprised none of the experts have switched their picks with this news. 

This is odd on so many fronts but I wonder if Franklin is just going to hang with his friend (and future teammate TJD) because he has nothing else to do on a Friday night. I was always up for a random road trip when I was in high school.

1 minute ago, mjeze106 said:

This is odd on so many fronts but I wonder if Franklin is just going to hang with his friend (and future teammate TJD) because he has nothing else to do on a Friday night. I was always up for a random road trip when I was in high school.

I would say yes if he was going to like a game of  Keion’s or something but to go to his announcement? Just seems out there. 

1 minute ago, mjeze106 said:

I can understand that, but TJD does have a game tomorrow.  

Archived