Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I think I have this figured out. The reason TJD and Franklin are going is for the IU commit from KB. Afterwords, all 3 IU commits are going down together so they can watch TJDs game tomorrow!!

Eazzzyy Peezzyy…...

That would be awesome sauce. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

It did say something about an upgrade...I just found the timing very coincidental.

HF wanted everyone to freakout.. No really he works all the time and has to do the up grades when he has a moment. But I could see the site blowing up later, like after a big loss.

43 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Hopefully there aren’t any kunuckleheads in the crowd if he doesn’t pick us. 

Actually I want more of them. I don't want it to be easy for kids to leave our state. We've been coddling this last generation a bit much. Need to get back to 90's recruiting where watch what happens if you don't choose IU. Haha.

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Actually I want more of them. I don't want it to be easy for kids to leave our state. We've been coddling this last generation a bit much. Need to get back to 90's recruiting where watch what happens if you don't choose IU. Haha.

Haha. Ok how about knuckleheads within reason 

25 minutes ago, Indykev said:

HF wanted everyone to freakout.. No really he works all the time and has to do the up grades when he has a moment. But I could see the site blowing up later, like after a big loss.

Ha -- this one is right.  Had a meeting cancel and had 30 free minutes to upgrade the site!  Mostly technical and backend stuff.

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Everyone keeps forgetting.  5 and 4 star kids arent picking a school! They are picking  a coaching staff... there is no pressure from "fans" , we act like jacka$$es they go somewhere else.  We show up and make a scene, our recruiting goes right down the toilet

6 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Ha -- this one is right.  Had a meeting cancel and had 30 free minutes to upgrade the site!  Mostly technical and backend stuff.

I noticed "go to next topic" no longer tells you what that topic is.  You install Windows Millennium or something?

7 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

Everyone keeps forgetting.  5 and 4 star kids arent picking a school! They are picking  a coaching staff... there is no pressure from "fans" , we act like jacka$$es they go somewhere else.  We show up and make a scene, our recruiting goes right down the toilet

Yeah, I don't want IU "fans" to make idiots of themselves regardless of what the decision is.  Let Kensucky "fans" act like that.

Archived