Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a good feeling.  Just dropped off my kids at grandma’s house.  They are eating corn dogs with Brooks ketchup for dinner (no joke).  This clearly bodes well for the announcement.  Also, ketchup is red.  

Pretty sure this intel is as solid as anyone else’s right now.  

10 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

You’re one of my favorite posters. I remember you back with the Scout site. That was my board of choice. Thank you for being a great poster

Thank you sir.  You are much too kind.

We did have a ton of fun on John Decker's old site. John was the official scorer for IU's BB and FB games back then.  He left to take a job in his home state of Iowa. But has returned to IU.  Look under Media Relations :

Staff Directory - Indiana University Athletics

Just in case. I did not know till just now.  For those that have Roku.  You can add CBS Sports HQ to your Roku.  I just did.  And learned about two HC getting fired .  Texas A&M, and UNLV.

I have CBS Sports Network on Hulu. But this is different. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Actually I want more of them. I don't want it to be easy for kids to leave our state. We've been coddling this last generation a bit much. Need to get back to 90's recruiting where watch what happens if you don't choose IU. Haha.

You mean like Eric Montross who left the state in the 90's

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

You mean like Eric Montross who left the state in the 90's

Curious about something. How should I reply when you cite 1 example but not the other 15 who stayed? To me everyone can come up with the obvious or layperson reference....just curious how I should respond. 

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Curious about something. How should I reply when you cite 1 example but not the other 15 who stayed? To me everyone can come up with the obvious or layperson reference....just curious how I should respond. 

We had a thread on the basketball site that had a lot of players who left the state over the years so you should check it out. 

Just now, IU Scott said:

We had a thread on the basketball site that had a lot of players who left the state over the years so you should check it out. 

Scott, you are right. When this subject comes up, Jason Gardner, always comes immediately to mind.

Archived