Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I ventured over to Rupp Rafters.  Apparently some kind of bombshell was dropped on their premium site and people are assuming it is good news.   Who knows.

I ventured into Kentucky and saw my cousin, opted to turn back around and get back to Indiana so no one would assume Id try and kiss em 🤣😂

I'm torn.  My heart says IU as it always does but I feel like the writing is on the proverbial crystal ball wall.   I think we are trying to talk ourselves into this regardless of our own insiders saying weeks ago we lost him.  Then today our 2 signees are going to go watch.  Im not only torn but would be really confused as to why they would go if it's UK.  Would Keion even be a friend after allowing me to look like a fool?  I'm probably going to hate UK even more after this.  That would be worse than the vandy kid and Rabby.  

6 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I ventured over to Rupp Rafters.  Apparently some kind of bombshell was dropped on their premium site and people are assuming it is good news.   Who knows.

Went over to Rupp Rafters to check things out .  Checked out the Keon (true ! ) Books free thread.

My favorite post :  "You don't know crap."

Archived