Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

How soon we forget The Movement.....

You're kidding?...right? The class we have coming in this year is better than the movement...but we actually have a coach who is all business and not a salesman. The movement had one 5 star ( Yogi) who was barely a five star... the movement was a product of the Tom Crean hype machine...and outside of Yogi, that class went down in flames, which proves it was all hype. 

Lastly, that class was comprised of 3 top 100 kids. Depending on the recruiting site, this hypothetical class would have 3 top 15 kids. 

7 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

You're kidding?...right? The class we have coming in this year was better than the movement...but we actually have a coach who is all business and not asalesman. The movement had one 5 star ( Yogi) who was barely a five star... the movement was a product of the Tom Crean hype machine...and outside of Yogi, that class went down in flames, which proves it was all hype. 

Lastly, that class was comprised of 3 top 100 kids. Depending on the recruiting site, this hypothetical class would have 3 top 15 kids. 

I assume it was tongue in cheek 😁

28 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

You're kidding?...right? The class we have coming in this year is better than the movement...but we actually have a coach who is all business and not a salesman. The movement had one 5 star ( Yogi) who was barely a five star... the movement was a product of the Tom Crean hype machine...and outside of Yogi, that class went down in flames, which proves it was all hype. 

eaaazzyy sport, just yankin' yer chain

48 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

I love when people miss blatant sarcasm

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Wow. I guess I thought he was going elsewhere. I said it after Romeo said yes...but if any of these scenarios happen?? Would be nice to feel like Duke and Kentucky for one recruiting class.

Won’t be just one recruiting class. If 2019 ends up like we hope, that will be the norm from that point forward

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

That would be great but I see no way we get all 3. I think TJD and Stewart plays a similar position so I wouldn't think they would play together.

I could easily see Stewart at C, TJD at PF and KB at SF, with Stewart and TJD being interchangeable.  We’d have one of, if not the biggest and most talented front courts in America.  If Romeo stayed and Phinisee turns out as good as I think he’s going to be, that’s a Championship starting 5.  

3 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

I could easily see Stewart at C, TJD at PF and KB at SF, with Stewart and TJD being interchangeable.  We’d have one of, if not the biggest and most talented front courts in America.  If Romeo stayed and Phinisee turns out as good as I think he’s going to be, that’s a Championship starting 5.  

And all Indiana kids. That would be beyond awesome

7 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

And yes Keion at SF, TJD at PF and Stewart at C. It’s pretty easy to see. That’s what IU is selling to them. That and the fact of playing for a national championship caliber team. I believe Romeo stays two years

Romeo is not staying 2 years. Book it. 

Archived