Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Hmmm...makes you wonder just how worried he is about not having an open spot at IU. 

Pretty straight forward reasoning...but putting on my biased crimson glasses maybe he's really looking to be sure he can commit in the near future by making sure he's not leaving any doubt, hence scheduling his visits now. From his interviews, he seems like a pretty smart kid...I know I'd want to be sure my decision was right too

1 hour ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Pretty straight forward reasoning...but putting on my biased crimson glasses maybe he's really looking to be sure he can commit in the near future by making sure he's not leaving any doubt, hence scheduling his visits now. From his interviews, he seems like a pretty smart kid...I know I'd want to be sure my decision was right too

If he's worried about having a spot I would think there is little doubt left

Let the kids enjoy seeing the country and the attention. But they know where they will be loved and have the best chance to excel. I think especially these kids that go to these private schools want that attention nationally. In the end though it just makes too much sense to play ball at IU.

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

Let the kids enjoy seeing the country and the attention. But they know where they will be loved and have the best chance to excel. I think especially these kids that go to these private schools want that attention nationally. In the end though it just makes too much sense to play ball at IU.

Not to mention, North Carolina is a really pretty place

50 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

Not to mention, North Carolina is a really pretty place

Dated a girl that attended UNC-Chapel Hill in college and spent a significant amount of time in Chapel Hill. There is NO ARGUING that Chapel Hill is an awesome town and is beautiful. The talent there is also amazing if you catch my drift. With that said, it doesn't compare to IU-Bloomington. I know I'm a homer and some kid from podunk North Carolina would argue all day, but Bloomington is magical. Also, the talent at IU is better than the talent at UNC. 

1 hour ago, hoosiermd said:

Dated a girl that attended UNC-Chapel Hill in college and spent a significant amount of time in Chapel Hill. There is NO ARGUING that Chapel Hill is an awesome town and is beautiful. The talent there is also amazing if you catch my drift. With that said, it doesn't compare to IU-Bloomington. I know I'm a homer and some kid from podunk North Carolina would argue all day, but Bloomington is magical. Also, the talent at IU is better than the talent at UNC. 

If you can’t see the “beauty” on a college campus than your blind or your in West Lafeyette...either way...Bloomington is full of “beauty” lol!

Archived