Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bowhunter said:

Maybe he just needs to figure out how to tell the other coaches he is coming to Indiana 

This all day.

More than likely this is the first time for plenty when they have to tell other coaches he's going a different direction. Disclaimer...before the police remind me of last year in high school...I know, I know. But telling a high school coach who you've had multiple issues with and telling high major coaches, hall of famers,etc....is far different.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I agree not on when he will announce  but definitely where he will be playing

I think most think/know he is coming to IU.  It would be hilarious to see him go elsewhere though just from how declarative his commitment is to be from some people.  

23 minutes ago, IU_Realist said:

I think most think/know he is coming to IU.  It would be hilarious to see him go elsewhere though just from how declarative his commitment is to be from some people.  

So it would be hilarious if an instate 5 star went to somewhere besides IU so you can laugh at posters on a message board?  Seems odd to me but you be you...

27 minutes ago, IU_Realist said:

I wouldn't think it would be hilarious, I would be upset that he went elsewhere considering how long IU has been involved with him, not to mention he is a very good athlete and just so happens to be from Indiana.  

1 hour ago, IU_Realist said:

If that's what you think is hilarious then ok. With KB ROMEO and TJD never did I hear it from the horses mouth so to speak but all the info I did receive was from either the jockey the trainer the owner or someone else that spends a lot of time with the horse. These 3 are the only guarantees I have made and tip off 2019/20 I will be 3 for 3. 

8 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

I apologize for wasting your time with my opinion on this as CLEARLY this is directed at me. 

Sorry to bother. 

Coach, thank you for everything you provide to us on this board. Please don't let some @@@@@@@ keep you away from us. You, Mile and IUWins bring so much to this board and are appreciated more than you guys understand. 

10 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Might have to see who stays or leaves from certain schools

I’ve thought about that with us. Not just is he waiting on a scholarship to open up but if Romeo comes back he may not have a starting spot possibly. Or he could be watching the Nassir Little situation in UNC or maybe he was watching to make sure Maxey signs with UK or maybe he is waiting to see how the UCLA coach shakes out. Lots of things possibly.

2 hours ago, CoachSS said:

I apologize for wasting your time with my opinion on this as CLEARLY this is directed at me. 

Sorry to bother. 

You're no bother.

I feel some allow passion for IUBB to turn to frustration.  Having no outlet, it turns to what appears as hate targeting the undeserved on a message board.

3 hours ago, CoachSS said:

Sorry to bother. 

Don't worry about it man.  Trust me, there are people on this site that revel in your input.  Including me.  As a website owner myself, I learned a long time ago not to let a few rotten apples spoil the entire cart.  In my realm, I would just kick them off!!!!!  LOL  I jest, not really....I WOULD kick them off.  Sometimes you just got to take the good with a few bads.  And in this case, there is no way of knowing of who a true IU fan is other than your instincts.  Just words of wisdom from a useless vault of knowledge.

Peace out, Coach.

8 hours ago, jefftheref said:

Coach, thank you for everything you provide to us on this board. Please don't let some @@@@@@@ keep you away from us. You, Mile and IUWins bring so much to this board and are appreciated more than you guys understand. 

Thank you for the kind words.  If it means anything to the board... had a conversation with a "kind of in the know guy" on Tuesday.  I did not correct him when he started talking about Keion.  But what struck me was he did not say "if" Keion comes to IU, but said "here's how we are going to use him."    FWIW. 

And yes.  Coach you are invaluable to this board. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Thank you for the kind words.  If it means anything to the board... had a conversation with a "kind of in the know guy" on Tuesday.  I did not correct him when he started talking about Keion.  But what struck me was he did not say "if" Keion comes to IU, but said "here's how we are going to use him."    FWIW. 

And yes.  Coach you are invaluable to this board. 

Without guys like @milehiiu, @CoachSS, @IUwins0708 and others(sorry if I missed anyone else my apologies) that bring very valuable information here, who knows what information we would have if it was brought.  Don't let some clown(and no I am not talking about TY Hilton here) make you think otherwise.  Without guys that bring this information to the board, we would be speculating 110% of the time.  At least with the information that is brought, we can enjoy the high probability that top talent kids want/choose IU based off of guys that have great insight info that lots of guys here may not have.  If they change their mind, then so be it they are in high school and are only 18 years old so you cannot fault them for making a life change.  Yes sometimes it may be frustrating knowing that for months someone is a heavy IU lean but decides to wait for a lengthy period of time before he chooses IU.  At the end of the day, as long as they are in candy stripes that is all I care about.   

10 hours ago, CoachSS said:

Sorry to bother. 

Don’t take the bait, man.

On a message board petulance will rear it’s ugly head. People get amped about something, and then when made to wait, get frustrated. They forget what the primary purpose of our chosen platform is made to accommodate: conversation. It’s a silly irony when they decide to throw a tantrum and attempt to stifle others.

Archived