Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

14 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Didn’t we say that about Romeo last off-season lol. Not trying to be negative...but from now on adequate just won’t cut it when it comes to shooting for me.

Yes, and even though Romeo has struggled this year, I would still say he’s a good shooter.  For whatever reason, he just hasn’t dialed it in from range.  To me, he seems to get in a better rhythm when he’s taking someone off of the dribble, rather than catching and shooting.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Didn’t we say that about Romeo last off-season lol. Not trying to be negative...but from now on adequate just won’t cut it when it comes to shooting for me.

And again, there you go using that word, me.   Are you Archie Miller.  No you are not. 

49 minutes ago, BDB said:

And again, there you go using that word, me.   Are you Archie Miller.  No you are not. 

Well none of us on here are Archie. We all are just giving our opinion. It’s just my personal feeling but I would love in 2020-2021 for us to get on a true shooter to just give me hope we might see the shooting improve.

2 hours ago, HoosierDom said:

Perhaps the wrong thread, but I'm hoping they are related. Was there ever a reason given for why things with Jackson-Davis played out the way they did? Why wait to make the announcement after he has already signed and then do so on twitter, so low key with no fan fare?

Can I try to guess and answer with a question?  Why did David Bell wait to announce if he signed with Purdue when he did?  

3 hours ago, HoosierDom said:

Perhaps the wrong thread, but I'm hoping they are related. Was there ever a reason given for why things with Jackson-Davis played out the way they did? Why wait to make the announcement after he has already signed and then do so on twitter, so low key with no fan fare?

Someone explained that for some of us who don’t use social media a lot we don’t grasp that for these kids announcing there is BIG and maybe bigger than in a gym with pictures and such. So maybe that was his big way he waited for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Someone explained that for some of us who don’t use social media a lot we don’t grasp that for these kids announcing there is BIG and maybe bigger than in a gym with pictures and such. So maybe that was his big way he waited for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I guess my point is I can see him delaying the actual announcement if he had to wait for a press conference to come together, but even if you consider a twitter announcement to be filled with fan fare, why wait? Twitter is always there twitting away.

57 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Can I try to guess and answer with a question?  Why did David Bell wait to announce if he signed with Purdue when he did?  

I have absolutely no idea - didn't know that he did. Is the delayed announcement just a thing that happens now? I haven't heard of it other than Jackson-Davis. 

13 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

I guess my point is I can see him delaying the actual announcement if he had to wait for a press conference to come together, but even if you consider a twitter announcement to be filled with fan fare, why wait? Twitter is always there twitting away.

The only guess I have is to keep lots of people on edge and build the anticipation. Let it build and build keeping everyone asking you all the time. Personally I think some of these kids that do that are gonna learn you eventually lose people. I was checking on Keion like crazy for a few months and now i’ll Just wait till he says something. I’ve lost all the luster for following it now. Maybe I’m alone in feeling that. Idk

Archived