Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The last paragraph about Brooks parents taking notice of the fans backlash of the players is something I told you to worry about

Is that where you stopped reading?  The next sentence literally says, " Obviously this happens almost everywhere in the country, but it is something worth noting if true."  If it were an issue, all of the schools on his final list would be dropped. 

12 minutes ago, IUskim said:

That’s fair. Anyway. I’m glad I found this board I used to have rely on the rivals board....

Welcome! You won't find a better IU hoops board. Have a few posters who are as dialed in as they come. Saved months of worrying with TJD and Romeo recruitments....and by all account KB Jr as well. 

5 minutes ago, KDB said:

Welcome!

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Welcome! You won't find a better IU hoops board. Have a few posters who are as dialed in as they come. Saved months of worrying with TJD and Romeo recruitments....and by all account KB Jr as well. 

Thank you! I really enjoy this board a lot and the posts/people are ALOT more level headed and insightful here. 

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

The last paragraph about Brooks parents taking notice of the fans backlash of the players is something I told you to worry about

"There was some talk" is the phrase they used. Seems to me that is synonymous with baseless chat board conjecture. Hopefully they realize every school has a few idiot fans.

I guess this is the best place to put this little nugget.  Over on the rivals board there is a guy who user name is Hoosierjumbo89 or something like that who goes to PU and UK boards to troll.  Now someone from one of those fan bases have opened up a new account that looks just like the Hoosierjumbo89 but put a period on the end of it.  That guy who did this is now going to the UK and PU boards acting like an IU fan and going there and bad mouthing IU and saying how jealous IU fans are of their programs.  The worst thing this troll is doing is tweeting Keion telling him to stay away from IU and go to UK because IU will just ruin his career.

To me for someone to take as much time and effort to start an account just to troll other fans bases and tweet recruits must not have a life.  to me it is said that a person doesn't have anything better in their life and think this is funny thing to do.  I know social media can be fun and very helpful but most just use it to make a full of themselves and others.

No news or post in the last 18 hours.   What is going on with this recruitment.  I need some good news for IU basketball.  The season is starting to tank and I just want something to be excited about.  My guy in Bloomington has not given me anything for about 3 weeks now and its killing me.

22 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

A win tonight would help for sure but I am getting so tired of the ups and downs with IU basketball.  I don't understand how programs like Louisville can get a 1st year coach and be right back in the top 25 and we struggle for years after Knight.  

Don't mean to stay off topic but Mack maybe a better coach

8 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Not “AND”..... BECAUSE he was left with more talent. 

You mean Mack, right? Because there is no question, at least in terms of recruiting rankings, that Mack took over a more talented team than Archie did. I'm not all about the rankings, but Williams and King were borderline 5* guys, and Nwora, Perry and Enoch were top 100 guys, then they supplemented with transfers in Cunningham (Samford's all-time assist leader and top 15 in points scored) and Sutton (who averaged over 12ppg at UNC Ashville). 

Compare that to a team that started Freddie McSwain, Zach McRoberts and Josh Newkirk. 

Sorry for adding to the derailment. I love Keion and hope he picks IU 😀

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

You mean Mack, right? Because there is no question, at least in terms of recruiting rankings, that Mack took over a more talented team than Archie did. I'm not all about the rankings, but Williams and King were borderline 5* guys, and Nwora, Perry and Enoch were top 100 guys, then they supplemented with transfers in Cunningham (Samford's all-time assist leader and top 15 in points scored) and Sutton (who averaged over 12ppg at UNC Ashville). 

Compare that to a team that started Freddie McSwain, Zach McRoberts and Josh Newkirk. 

Sorry for adding to the derailment. I love Keion and hope he picks IU 😀

True

Archived