Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

21 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Rabjohns posted an article that included Brian Snow talking about IU and recruiting information including Keion Brooks about an hour ago.  Anyone have info from it?

21 mins is way to long before some one can get this info, we are better than this!!!  :coffee:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Rabjohns posted an article that included Brian Snow talking about IU and recruiting information including Keion Brooks about an hour ago.  Anyone have info from it?

You know the recruiting guys are going to milk every single one of the involved fan bases for all their worth for the next week. 

56 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

No final decision yet but UK in the lead.  Cal has impressed the whole family.  Not getting good vibes on this one, unfortunately.

If the Brooks family bus what Cal is selling more power to them but if he doesn't progress to be a one and done he will be recruited over.  Most guys who stay more than one year except for Washington does not usually progress their second year.  I would love KB to be a Hoosier but if he wants to be a one and done then UK is the place for him.. I want players who want to be a Hoosier and play for the team and not for their personal goals.  I hope we can get one more recruit for the 2019 class and then if we have some transfers then look at some grad transfers or any transfers that might have to sit out a year.

1 minute ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Thanks, however this just so happens to be your first post on HSN?   hmmmm.

Yeah, I figured someone would comment on that.  Just trying to be nice and share information, since I frequently read here and appreciate this board as a resource.  Others can verify the info.  Does sound like it's still close so things could change.

2 minutes ago, EastCoastHoosier said:

Yeah, I figured someone would comment on that.  Just trying to be nice and share information, since I frequently read here and appreciate this board as a resource.  Others can verify the info.  Does sound like it's still close so things could change.

No offense to you or really any others that post the awesome insight on this board but I feel like on this recruitment nobody has any idea. I’m not even sure Keion knows. 

22 minutes ago, EastCoastHoosier said:

No final decision yet but UK in the lead.  Cal has impressed the whole family.  Not getting good vibes on this one, unfortunately.

This is not aimed at you, thanks for the info, but I always find these things funny.  UK is in the lead based on what?  In the past, IU was in the lead based on what?  I mean we all buy into it a little bit but I doubt these kids and families are giving Snow and Rabjohns updates telling them who they think is in the lead.  These guys just kind of go from gut feelings on comments.  It seems to me that there is often some recency bias involved in these guesses. 

50 minutes ago, EastCoastHoosier said:

Welcome to the board.

4 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Not being choosy, just so happened the cards lined up and it was his first post on HSN.  Someone was bound to make the comment if I didn't lol:jumprope:

There are some here with over 2000 posts  I wouldn't believe either. :coffee:

53 minutes ago, EastCoastHoosier said:

Welcome to the board! 

8 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

That tweet from AF doesn’t sound like he’s too optimistic. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe word is out that he and his family are leaning UK. Trying to show some love hoping he changes his mind.  I have no insiders keep in mind.

If he doesn't pick us, it won't be because of lack of love from the fans or coaches. So although I hate with a passion the other schools he's mulling over, I would be ok with it. The ones that burn the most are the five stars from Indiana that don't even look at us. Some players (Swanigan) we don't have a shot. The others? Those sting. I think KBJ will choose IU because he understands he can get to the NBA (if he plays well) from any of these schools. But I think the lure of the home crowd is too strong. Either way, IU has battled for him. The bizarro season hasn't helped. 

Definitely doesn't look good to me.  I think we have to hope that this is essentially Darius Garland in reverse in that he's known he's staying home all along but is trying to play the out of state school in order to get some big publicity.  Otherwise everything screams UK.

14 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Definitely doesn't look good to me.  I think we have to hope that this is essentially Darius Garland in reverse in that he's known he's staying home all along but is trying to play the out of state school in order to get some big publicity.  Otherwise everything screams UK.

Been away for a few hours did I miss some announcement or something. Seems like lots of doom and gloom and I dont know why

Archived