Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Here at the announcement. Arrmon and TJD just arrived and greeted the Brooks family.

keion’s younger brother came up and said good things about IU. Makes me feel slightly better than I felt earlier.

Seems like it’s all just trying to soften the blow now. 

8 minutes ago, HOOSIER1321 said:

It’s Kentucky. All coaching staffs have been told. Information I received 20 minutes ago. Let’s hope it’s wrong. 

Seriously, why would you let your 'boy's come up there?  Especially given the fact that Fort Wayne to Washington Indiana is about as far as you can possibly get in the state of Indiana when T J D has a huge game tomorrow.

Just now, NotIThatLives said:

Seriously, why would you let your 'boy's come up there?  Especially given the fact that Fort Wayne to Washington Indiana is about as far as you can possibly get in the state of Indiana when T J D has a huge game tomorrow.

Agree all day. You ask your buddies to drive up and say this in front of them? 

2 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I don’t get it either. I personally think it’s rude. But just thought I’d pass along what I was told. 

Archived