Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

milehiiu

Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Went over to Rupp Rafters to check things out .  Checked out the Keon (true ! ) Books free thread.

My favorite post :  "You don't know crap."

They have a whopping 9 pages going over there. 

Just now, INDenizen said:

They have a whopping 9 pages going over there. 

Because UK fans don't know how to type.

• Haha 2

Almost time.  It has been an up and down recruitment and emotions will run high so everyone please don't freak if he chooses those POS's south of us. Please freak if he chooses IU.

Go Hoosiers!

• Like 1

25 minutes and not a peep. I'll say this in advance for the board. Please don't do the I told you so posts. Unless it's for IU of course. 

Here at the announcement. Arrmon and TJD just arrived and greeted the Brooks family.

keion’s younger brother came up and said good things about IU. Makes me feel slightly better than I felt earlier.

only one Kentucky shirt here

Edited by IndySportsPartizan
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Here at the announcement. Arrmon and TJD just arrived and greeted the Brooks family.

keion’s younger brother came up and said good things about IU. Makes me feel slightly better than I felt earlier.

Seems like it’s all just trying to soften the blow now. 

• Like 2

I'm going to admit I'm going to be upset but won't air it publicly other than this.  

It'll pretty much be who cares about him for the rest of my life like a trey Lyles. 

Followed by a who we going after?

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, HOOSIER1321 said:

It’s Kentucky. All coaching staffs have been told. Information I received 20 minutes ago. Let’s hope it’s wrong. 

Seriously, why would you let your 'boy's come up there?  Especially given the fact that Fort Wayne to Washington Indiana is about as far as you can possibly get in the state of Indiana when T J D has a huge game tomorrow.

Just now, NotIThatLives said:

Seriously, why would you let your 'boy's come up there?  Especially given the fact that Fort Wayne to Washington Indiana is about as far as you can possibly get in the state of Indiana when T J D has a huge game tomorrow.

Agree all day. You ask your buddies to drive up and say this in front of them? 

• Like 1