Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

15 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Maybe it's like the ugly kid stops asking the homecoming queen to go to prom. At a certain you stop when it's a lost cause. Or they want Nanji and know they have him. 

That would be a blow to Turdue.  They were really hoping to make Nnaji their 2019 centerpiece.

EDIT: He doesn't even show an MSU offer on 24/7. UK and Kansas considered co-favorites for Nnaji.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

That would be a blow to Turdue.  They were really hoping to make Nnaji their 2019 centerpiece.

EDIT: He doesn't even show an MSU offer on 24/7. UK and Kansas considered co-favorites for Nnaji.

Somewhere I read that they did not feel taking Zeke would be an issue with KB. I might be way off base on that line of thinking. 

Either way, it would appear that the Keion to MSU star is fading significantly based on new developments.  If we can keep Keion from that turd south of the Ohio River, I don't see any other serious contenders.  With UCLA you have distance and a bad coach, With North Carolina, you have distance and an unwillingness to start freshmen.  With UK, you run the risk of being banished to the bench when the next shiny thing commits and you have no real evidence that UK's program improves draft stock.

I'm feeling good about IU's chances, but you never know when a recruitment will take an unexpected twist...

12 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Either way, it would appear that the Keion to MSU star is fading significantly based on new developments.  If we can keep Keion from that turd south of the Ohio River, I don't see any other serious contenders.  With UCLA you have distance and a bad coach, With North Carolina, you have distance and an unwillingness to start freshmen.  With UK, you run the risk of being banished to the bench when the next shiny thing commits and you have no real evidence that UK's program improves draft stock.

I'm feeling good about IU's chances, but you never know when a recruitment will take an unexpected twist...

It would be a VERY unexpected twist

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

To me (and please correct me if wrong) this tells me Izzo is realizing what's building in Bloomington. Doesn't want to look like the guy who was told no so he broke it off first. Izzo's free reign in Indiana is ending. 

Izzo: "No I broke up with him first!" lol

So with Hall and Watts committed they may only have one more spot...maybe they are holding out for Carey or Stewart? Either way maybe they are happy with what they have and moving on. Maybe it was like with Newman and Armaan..only one spot and Hall took it and now they are cooling off. No matter what I’m happy! I hope with Hunter going down for us it isn’t something more ominous and making Brooks even more a must get. I’d like to see them both play together next year.

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Whatever makes you feel better, ya toothless bunch of hilljacks!

Wildcat1997 said: 
It appears as though Archie is locking down Indiana borders
He's blocking bridges that lead south over the Ohio River with giant hundred thousand dollar checks.

I never go to another teams board but I read that statement and had to reply.  That is the Pot calling the Kettle black since they have more major violations than any program in the history of college basketball.

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Whatever makes you feel better, ya toothless bunch of hilljacks!

Wildcat1997 said: 
It appears as though Archie is locking down Indiana borders
He's blocking bridges that lead south over the Ohio River with giant hundred thousand dollar checks.

Oh the irony of cat fans. They accuse every one else of cheating if they lose a recruit. But they reload with a new group of blue chips every year and have the dirtiest coach in the game. Cal doesn't develop anyone. He's a elite recruiter but not an elite coach. 

Archived