Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

9269.thumb.jpeg.892eff37b18b509d44a301887576594b.jpeg

The thing about these types of posts or blogs is no one will ever go back to verify if what this person is saying is even true.

If he commits to IU and was never even truly considering UNC, no one will ever go back and say "How close were you to choosing UNC after your official visit?" If you don't come away from a school at least somewhat impressed with nice things to say about the school to their interviewer after an official visit, then your coach just sucks and you need to find a new one.

This person comes across as an insider either way, and he could just be making the UNC crap up to get people to buy into him as an insider.

11 hours ago, IUaic said:

The thing about these types of posts or blogs is no one will ever go back to verify if what this person is saying is even true.

If he commits to IU and was never even truly considering UNC, no one will ever go back and say "How close were you to choosing UNC after your official visit?" If you don't come away from a school at least somewhat impressed with nice things to say about the school to their interviewer after an official visit, then your coach just sucks and you need to find a new one.

This person comes across as an insider either way, and he could just be making the UNC crap up to get people to buy into him as an insider.

"Our source believes that Brooks is torn between two schools, but wasn't 100 percent which two." WOW great info. Considering there's fours schools in play, it's probably a safe bet to say he's leaning toward a couple. My sources would agree. 

15 hours ago, IUaic said:

I could be wrong but I think I remember someone asking Garland after his announcement about where IU was in the mix and Garland dissed IU pretty good...basically said we were dead last among his finalists, IIRC.  Agree that I'd like to see more of this going forward.

On 11/29/2018 at 12:54 AM, FKIM01 said:

I could be wrong but I think I remember someone asking Garland after his announcement about where IU was in the mix and Garland dissed IU pretty good...basically said we were dead last among his finalists, IIRC.  Agree that I'd like to see more of this going forward.

He said UCLA was #2.  

Archived