Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, rico said:

Enough Romeo, back to Keion.  

I finally found some Brooks catsup today after years for searching for it.

I've tried that ,I think it was last fall...but I also tried Hunts and the Kroger brand,not sure which one I like best..but my wife said I need to decide by spring which one I like best so she will know what kind to buy..I thought I would decide in December but I think it's going to go into March before I will pick one..😁

15 hours ago, Danomatic said:

While we would all love nothing more than to have Romeo come back for one more season... it’s selfish on our part.

Romeo without a doubt will got top seven in the NBA draft.

How selfish, ROMEO a non factor against #2 Michigan!  Please tell me again how he is projected a top 10 pick?  ONE MORE YR

1 hour ago, BornHoosier said:

How selfish, ROMEO a non factor against #2 Michigan!  Please tell me again how he is projected a top 10 pick?  ONE MORE YR

Where would Romeo learn more, practicing 24 hours a day in the NBA against the best talent the game has to offer or sitting in class at Indiana.  Answer that.

4 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

A non factor? C’mon man, he’ll be be just fine.... even if he decided to come back one more year, he’s still a major player in this year’s draft.

1 hour ago, BDB said:

Subscribe and find out 

So is there any NCAA rules that says the kid himself couldn’t run his own pay sight and control his own interviews etc and force people to pay him instead of these journalist who just make up an opinion of what he is thinking instead of getting it from the horses mouth.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

So is there any NCAA rules that says the kid himself couldn’t run his own pay sight and control his own interviews etc and force people to pay him instead of these journalist who just make up an opinion of what he is thinking instead of getting it from the horses mouth.

That is a dang fine question.....one that reminded me of this years ago

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1991-03-28-9101150885-story.html

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

Well I'm not sure if it will be a similar situation but a football player lost his scholarship for a YouTube channel. Theres more nuances im sure but it could be an eligabilyy issue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2017/07/31/college-football-player-loses-scholarship-youtube/

10 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

:)

Same as it has been since last July. Maybe 2 more weeks? Guessing on timeline. Not guessing on destination. :)

4FB436B0-22E2-41A0-8525-02297A3F8A1A.png

I know kids want to do things their own way and on their own time, but I am curious as to what Keion is meaning in the last line of his tweet above ..........^^^^^^^^

He says, "I just still have to figure some thing...." I wonder what he means by that?

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

4FB436B0-22E2-41A0-8525-02297A3F8A1A.png

I know kids want to do things their own way and on their own time, but I am curious as to what Keion is meaning in the last line of his tweet above ..........^^^^^^^^

He says, "I just still have to figure some thing...." I wonder what he means by that?

Maybe he just needs to figure out how to tell the other coaches he is coming to Indiana 

Archived