Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Evan Daniels seems to think a decision is coming "quite soon "for Mr. Brooks 

https://247sports.com/Article/College-basketball-recruiting-mailbag-127643954/

Keion Brooks has had an interesting recruitment to say the least and I’m honestly surprised it’s still going on. Distance from home could be a factor in this deal, which would obviously favor Indiana. That said, Michigan State is very much in this race, as is Kentucky and North Carolina. In terms of a decision, it sounds like it’s coming soon. “Quite soon,” is what one source close to the situation said. Would be surprised if this recruitment goes another month.

32 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

https://247sports.com/Article/College-basketball-recruiting-mailbag-127643954/

Keion Brooks has had an interesting recruitment to say the least and I’m honestly surprised it’s still going on. Distance from home could be a factor in this deal, which would obviously favor Indiana. That said, Michigan State is very much in this race, as is Kentucky and North Carolina. In terms of a decision, it sounds like it’s coming soon. “Quite soon,” is what one source close to the situation said. Would be surprised if this recruitment goes another month.

I’d be surprised it will go another week at the rate this thread is progressing. We are sure to hit 100 any day now.

8 hours ago, Bowhunter said:

I think we still get him, but I still worry about Michigan St. I do know about his cancelled visit there. Izzo has been on him the longest and they are obviously after his teammate Stewart, so I would think that team is our main competition.

I thought it was down to IU, UNC, and UCLA before Alford was fired and that it is now down to IU and UNC?

Yes, everything ever printed on Keion is something along the lines of “Keion is inching closer to a decision”. And everyone is “very much in the mix”. And “don’t be surprised if...”. He’s been “inching” since October...(which I have no problem with, for the record). He can wait until May as far as I am concerned. They should decide on their own time and no one else’s. It’s just funny to see these recruiting “experts” write and sell articles with zero content. 

I will put this here to help get us closer to 100 pages.

A few weeks ago I posted a message I received about landing a big fish. Had no other details what so ever and I passed it along as info given to me no more no less.

This morning I woke up to the text. Big fish is on the hook, time for ED to reel him in!!!

I know for sure it's not KB, because this guy already has KB in candy stripes.  Does anyone know who else Schilling is in on that fits the description. I am not making any guess just trying to see if anyone else can add to this.  Thanks

35 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

A few weeks ago I posted a message I received about landing a big fish. Had no other details what so ever and I passed it along as info given to me no more no less.

This morning I woke up to the text. Big fish is on the hook, time for ED to reel him in!!!

I know for sure it's not KB, because this guy already has KB in candy stripes.  Does anyone know who else Schilling is in on that fits the description. I am not making any guess just trying to see if anyone else can add to this.  Thanks

Maybe Ed is bringing Alford in to coach free throw shooting?

46 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I once swam with a big fish in the Philippines

image.jpeg.398b57b8ac95ae9036bb007bb1751e21.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I know when Trendon came up with his family for his sister's volleyball game, Ed was the coach with them the whole time

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Would Morton be a big fish or could it be Watford

Archived