Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I will put this here to help get us closer to 100 pages.

A few weeks ago I posted a message I received about landing a big fish. Had no other details what so ever and I passed it along as info given to me no more no less.

This morning I woke up to the text. Big fish is on the hook, time for ED to reel him in!!!

I know for sure it's not KB, because this guy already has KB in candy stripes.  Does anyone know who else Schilling is in on that fits the description. I am not making any guess just trying to see if anyone else can add to this.  Thanks

Hope he wasn't talking about crabs LOL! as the big fish

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I will put this here to help get us closer to 100 pages.

A few weeks ago I posted a message I received about landing a big fish. Had no other details what so ever and I passed it along as info given to me no more no less.

This morning I woke up to the text. Big fish is on the hook, time for ED to reel him in!!!

I know for sure it's not KB, because this guy already has KB in candy stripes.  Does anyone know who else Schilling is in on that fits the description. I am not making any guess just trying to see if anyone else can add to this.  Thanks

Thanks for the info Billingsley...and thanks for the way you delivered the insider info. If anyone gives you crap for being wrong with this nice disclaimer, they are trolling hard!

5 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Thanks for the info Billingsley...and thanks for the way you delivered the insider info. If anyone gives you crap for being wrong with this nice disclaimer, they are trolling hard!

Thank you I appreciate it. I am not an insider. I am clearly on the peripheral of all this but many of the inner circles just happen to criss cross within my close circles if that makes sense. RL was the only recruit that I have VERY CLOSE inside info to and I shared that with Mile right before I declared him to IU back in FEB. I get caught up in all this recruiting talk like the rest of us and just want to pass along the things I hear that I feel could have legs. 

1 minute ago, Bowhunter said:

It’s probably Brooks with Ed as lead recruiter makes the most sense. 

its not Brooks. He has Brooks inked as done deal and has told me that our staff knows. This is someone else. No idea any guess on my art is pure speculation. That's why I posted hoping someone could tie it in with what they may have heard. 

6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

its not Brooks. He has Brooks inked as done deal and has told me that our staff knows. This is someone else. No idea any guess on my art is pure speculation. That's why I posted hoping someone could tie it in with what they may have heard. 

Couldn't be Stewart,me thinks Watford 

6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Maybe Kris Wilkes? He's not very high up on any of the mock drafts, he's friends with Keion, and I know that a reason he went to UCLA was that he liked that Schilling and Alford were Indiana guys. 

5 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Maybe Kris Wilkes? He's not very high up on any of the mock drafts, he's friends with Keion, and I know that a reason he went to UCLA was that he liked that Schilling and Alford were Indiana guys. 

Interesting thought here.  I would think that he would finish the season before any announcement is made though.  

1 minute ago, 68Hoosier said:

Interesting thought here.  I would think that he would finish the season before any announcement is made though.  

Kids are recruited from other teams through back channels all the time and put feelers out.  It happens every season during the season and to a lot of teams.  Would never call something a done deal though but I thought of something similar when it was mentioned.  A lot of kids have a good idea of where they want to go though.  

4 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Appears that the Brooks family will be sitting down and making the decision this weekend. Announcement date still up in the air. IU and Michigan State the two contenders. 

Really don't like that MSU is the other school, especially considering that Stewart is very high on them as well. Then again, a bunch of writers think Stewart to Washington, so maybe that's a sign that KBJ is staying home. 

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Did the source say what class the player is in

13 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

It's being reported, but I can't share it.

This ending is almost a carbon copy of TJD. Everyone assumes IU, Izzo's pitch has clearly resonated with someone in the family circle,  and it comes down to us and Sparty. 

Interesting considering Keion never took an OV to Michigan State. 

15 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

It's being reported, but I can't share it.

This ending is almost a carbon copy of TJD. Everyone assumes IU, Izzo's pitch has clearly resonated with someone in the family circle,  and it comes down to us and Sparty. 

Assuming it’s one of the coaches at La Lumiere.  Interesting they got caught paying players and the pipelines established.   

Archived