Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

I dont want him anymore. I am butt hurt. We expected a commitment on page 100. We worked our butts off to get to 100. He did not do his part. Clearly, he is not a team player. Totally hung us out to dry!

I think he's the one B...….. because his thread is no where near as long as Romeo's which is still going. :coffee:

On 1/12/2019 at 1:08 PM, Fundamentals said:

The new trend of slow-rolling the commitment is a huge turn-off.  Perhaps in some cases it makes sense if there is a possible coaching change or waiting to see who will return the following season, but this one feels like grandstanding.  To which my response is the same as Gene Hackman in Hoosiers, when he goes to visit Jimmy Chitwood shooting baskets on the farm.  “I don’t care whether you play or not.”  Give me a guy like Bryant McIntosh or Kyle Guy, both of whom wanted to play here except for the previous coach.

If Brooks doesn’t want to play here after the attention IU has given him, move on, nothing here to see.

McIntosh and Guy are certainly interesting examples to pick....

I’m starting to fade on my interest in this.

if some of these guys are looking to try and build suspense and interest they need someone experienced in PR to help them grasp that you can’t just indefinitely keep adding suspense. Eventually people just say “call me when he decides idc anymore.”

im not there yet, but darn close. I’ve gone from checking this thread 2-3 times per day to checking it once a day, and now idk if I will even that much. 

Im getting more interested in the class after and beyond.

25 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

I’m starting to fade on my interest in this.

if some of these guys are looking to try and build suspense and interest they need someone experienced in PR to help them grasp that you can’t just indefinitely keep adding suspense. Eventually people just say “call me when he decides idc anymore.”

im not there yet, but darn close. I’ve gone from checking this thread 2-3 times per day to checking it once a day, and now idk if I will even that much. 

Im getting more interested in the class after and beyond.

I feel like that now,and ended up feeling like that foe Romeo as did a whole lot of people I know.  I am glad Romeo chose IU and TJD too, and hoping for Brooks but it gets old.

Archived