Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Can you add any info to the text I received about us being able to land a big fish. Said ED has him on the hook time to reel him in. Items not KB. any hints could be great. Thanks and keep up the great work coach

Billingsley - I heard and reported the same information a few weeks ago.  I was told that there was another big fish and the KB was going to commit by the end of that week.  Right after that my inside info went silent.  He texted me a couple of days ago and said there is a big push for no information to be leaked and he could not share anything else.  He didn't say why or on which topic.  I do know that he has a lot to lose if he is named as a person to leak information so I respect that of him and do not want anything like that.  Have you heard anything similar?  

18 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

Billingsley - I heard and reported the same information a few weeks ago.  I was told that there was another big fish and the KB was going to commit by the end of that week.  Right after that my inside info went silent.  He texted me a couple of days ago and said there is a big push for no information to be leaked and he could not share anything else.  He didn't say why or on which topic.  I do know that he has a lot to lose if he is named as a person to leak information so I respect that of him and do not want anything like that.  Have you heard anything similar?  

Posts like this are what keeps this thread going!!!!!!

BTW, I talked to Sis yesterday.  She was at a flea market and got a great deal on some Bobbie Brooks jeans.  Coincidence?  I think not.  "Oh yeah lives goes on..."

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Insiders or people with intel at least on multiple boards seem to have heard some news

Another site (won't name any names) is saying that rumors are that IU is OUT and its between MSU and N. Carolina ------ this is supposedly being said by "experts" in Carolina --------Don't shoot the messenger please.

2 minutes ago, psychobat said:

Another site (won't name any names) is saying that rumors are that IU is OUT and its between MSU and N. Carolina ------ this is supposedly being said by "experts" in Carolina --------Don't shoot the messenger please.

BANG!

12 minutes ago, psychobat said:

That would be surprising or one helluva smoke screen.

17 minutes ago, psychobat said:

A quick search didn't bring anything. I checked other IU boards, MSU, UK, PU, and Twitter.  I just scanned thread names but didn't even see him mentioned. 

18 minutes ago, psychobat said:

That would be strange especially if you read KB comments on his visit to IU and compare them to what he said about the other schools.  Also he cancelled his visit to MSU so I would think he going there might be a long shot.  IU and UK had in home visits with the Brook's so it would be strange if he had eliminated those schools.

1 minute ago, BeerBQ said:

A quick search didn't bring anything. I checked other IU boards, MSU, UK, PU, and Twitter.  I just scanned thread names but didn't even see him mentioned. 

I looked at Peeg's but I don't have the premium so I could not read anything in their thread about Brook's.

25 minutes ago, rico said:

Posts like this are what keeps this thread going!!!!!!

BTW, I talked to Sis yesterday.  She was at a flea market and got a great deal on some Bobbie Brooks jeans.  Coincidence?  I think not.  "Oh yeah lives goes on..."

Got to keep the thread moving!!!

Tell your sis great news on here BB jeans.  If she has 15 minutes to spare I know how she can save on car insurance as well.

1 hour ago, 68Hoosier said:

The week TJD committed my sources were silent.  Some people were upset so much was getting out. I have no doubts KB to IU is as solid as can be but no idea on the other big name recruit. No idea if a 19 or 20 . Sorry I cant help much but when the recent rumblings about it not a done deal for KB I was reassured by several all q smokescreen 

40 minutes ago, psychobat said:

Keion & friends are thoroughly enjoying this thread...guaranteed.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Keion & friends are thoroughly enjoying this thread...guaranteed.

We need to take up a collection.  Get Keion a pair of Brooks basketball shoes, some Brooks catsup, and some Brooks jeans for his GF.  And while we are at it might as well get him the best of Brooks and Dunn.

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The week TJD committed my sources were silent.  Some people were upset so much was getting out. I have no doubts KB to IU is as solid as can be but no idea on the other big name recruit. No idea if a 19 or 20 . Sorry I cant help much but when the recent rumblings about it not a done deal for KB I was reassured by several all q smokescreen 

Thanks for your update.  I was referring more about the fact that they are being pushed to keep things internal.  Have you been told anything similar to that.

12 minutes ago, psychobat said:

Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up.  I certainly hope that isn't the case.  

Heck, bring it.  I find all the twists & turns very entertaining!

Full disclosure...like most rumors, I don't put a lot of stock in it...but it doesn't mean we can't discuss it.

Archived