Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Here is what was said "UNC 24/7 board hearing rumors IU is out and it is between MSU and UNC.  Hope this isnt true." And then a poster with some sort of credibility  on their board said not to worry.

I heard that a UNC player was spotted attending class, but UNC quickly denied the rumor

I'll remain the in the Archie camp for recruiting until I've been proven otherwise. What he's accomplished so far again is nothing short or phenomenal. Regarding Brooks.Most kids aren't game to game short sighted like fans are. IU still remains the same in my opinion. Home state school he loves, gets to play with his best friend, has a great relationship with staff and huge playing time is available right away. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll remain the in the Archie camp for recruiting until I've been proven otherwise. What he's accomplished so far again is nothing short or phenomenal. Regarding Brooks.Most kids aren't game to game short sighted like fans are. IU still remains the same in my opinion. Home state school he loves, gets to play with his best friend, has a great relationship with staff and huge playing time is available right away. 

This.  x100

20 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

The week TJD committed my sources were silent.  Some people were upset so much was getting out. I have no doubts KB to IU is as solid as can be but no idea on the other big name recruit. No idea if a 19 or 20 . Sorry I cant help much but when the recent rumblings about it not a done deal for KB I was reassured by several all q smokescreen 

Wouldn’t it almost have to be Watford, Stewart, or Beverly in 19 even though the first two seem very unlikely. If it’s a 20 kid than it would seem to be Love or Morton since those seem targets 1 and 2 in that class. 

Archived