Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

13 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Just got a message about Keion.  Not one that I wanted.  UNC is making a big surge for him and he’s wavering.  What’s this mean?  With the info I’ve posted recently it probably means he will commit to IU very soon.  Personally I’m starting to have my doubts he will be a Hoosier now. (Just my gut, nothing else.)

So he went from already telling the staff he's coming to wavering for UNC? xD

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

For the sake of discussion. What specifically gives you that feeling? Only reason I'm asking is given the track record of others who have consistently said done deal for months....what today makes you think otherwise?

They have their sources, I have mine, and mine say Brooks may end up at IU, but it's not a definite.  

47 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Just got a message about Keion.  Not one that I wanted.  UNC is making a big surge for him and he’s wavering.  What’s this mean?  With the info I’ve posted recently it probably means he will commit to IU very soon.  Personally I’m starting to have my doubts he will be a Hoosier now. (Just my gut, nothing else.)

Yep.

10 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Rabby blocked me on twitter. He tweeted something a week after it was posted here. I told him to start reading HSN he would have known that a week ago. I guess he didnt like that,

I’m not the biggest fan of his either.  I don’t think he works real hard at his craft but that’s just my opinion.  I think he rides a lot of coattails to be honest.

If he goes he goes. Would be a great get but IU doesn’t scream OAD. If that is his priority I can see why he would go somewhere where he would be the focal point of the offense. I mean Romeo is twice the player Keion is and we run basically nothing special for him. He plays within the concept of our offense. Keion would just be another guy on the team. We will see which way he goes but the move to LaLu kinda points of him going in this direction.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

If he goes he goes. Would be a great get but IU doesn’t scream OAD. If that is his priority I can see why he would go somewhere where he would be the focal point of the offense. I mean Romeo is twice the player Keion is and we run basically nothing special for him. He plays within the concept of our offense. Keion would just be another guy on the team. We will see which way he goes but the move to LaLu kinda points of him going in this direction.

You may be right.  Sure sounds like someone has convinced him recently that he's one and done good.    You'd think the fact he was left off the Mickey Ds squad he'd question that advice he's getting.  Guess we will find out soon.  

Go Hoosiers!!!

Archived