Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

On 2/14/2019 at 1:23 PM, FKIM01 said:

This is supposedly from one of the well-respected paywall insiders...don't know which one.  Sounds like the Rivals and Twitter idiots could possibly cost us this one...

Brooks.thumb.jpg.a59c6dd3d2d898188e83d5a5bdc28044.jpg

Cool story. That makes perfect sense.  I see he’s visiting Kentucky and it’s obvious they have a perfectly sane fan base with calm perspective. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

I don't proclaim to know where Brooks will choose, but I do know that IU is not a lock for him, although others on here seem to think so.

Cool. Your post on 2/6 suggested or implied that you did and it was followed up by posting things had changed. No big deal. Just trying to keep my scorecard correct. 

If he doesn't want to be a hoosier that's ok. If he wants to be one and done Kentucky is probably a good choice. Romeo was that to be one and done no matter where he went, brooks not so much. As a matter of fact  last fall brooks said if it took him four years in college before going pro so be it. Sometimes people change their minds. Maybe because of the uncertainty of brooks and possibly transfers is why we are still pursuing at least three 2019 players

14 minutes ago, Cutter said:

If he doesn't want to be a hoosier that's ok. If he wants to be one and done Kentucky is probably a good choice. Romeo was that to be one and done no matter where he went, brooks not so much. As a matter of fact  last fall brooks said if it took him four years in college before going pro so be it. Sometimes people change their minds. Maybe because of the uncertainty of brooks and possibly transfers is why we are still pursuing at least three 2019 players

You are right 

18 minutes ago, Cutter said:

At least my little brain says we are recruiting 2019 because Archie is shipping a few guys. My opinion only. Brooks is still with us. 

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

At least my little brain says we are recruiting 2019 because Archie is shipping a few guys. My opinion only. Brooks is still with us. 

Don't get me wrong I hope you are right. There havery been lots of players go to other places that really were disappointing to loose. Like Archie said you can't get them all.

Archived