Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

CoachSS tweeted this morning we aren’t getting him now, or it seems that way 

Just saw those. Disappointing to say the least. However all you can do is find the guys that want to be here. If KB changes his mind cool. If he comes cool. If not...let's go find some others to join because in all honestly that's all we can do right now. 

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

No player wants to play on a team in turmoil, not even if they love the coach. As far a I'm concerned, if Keion was even slightly considering UK, last night's win over Tenn was a deal breaker. Wins trump loses all day long.....

Hopefully IU beating MSU would’ve helped - but they’ll probably return the favor.  

Archies main selling point has to be that 6+ guys from this year’s team will be gone and they’re starting over with his guys. 

I'll add this. Plenty of time for things to change. I've had some information on recruits that was dead on from the horse's mouth only to change the next day. Cliff Alexander was one. Give Archie and Ed time to layout the vision of what their plan is this off season and maybe we jump back into the lead. For some reason I think this one is far from over. 

PS....to those who share news (good or bad) we appreciate it. 

50 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

Here’s the tweet.  Wish @CoachSS would elaborate on the leadership comment.  Wonder if it’s CAM or higher than him.

https://twitter.com/Samueltstory/status/1097168443432931328?s=20

I agree. I would like to know what the leadership comment is about. Is it referring to possible changes with in the basketball program or athletic department or both. Have they told Archie that he needs to show some improvement. That tweet was very vague and left a lot of questions. Also did anyone else notice that the tweet also said final update?

Archived