Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone wake me up when this nightmare ends. 1.7 years and almost back to square one. We better hope Hunter can play next year. Glad that 2020 Indiana class is weaker than most. Gives us time to rebuild by 2021 recruiting class. 

Or maybe we get lucky and have a Noah Vonleh fall into our lap this spring on a kid who wants to reclassify?

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

As if the product on the floor has not done enough damage the other schools coaches are killing us. I made a statement last week about hot seat being used against us and was told on here the seat is not hot. Whether or not it is right now is irrelevant.  Other schools are selling it that CAM will not survive. 

The seats not hot. You apparently WANT it to be hot...it’s not. Might be slightly above room temp.

12 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

The seats not hot. You apparently WANT it to be hot...it’s not. Might be slightly above room temp.

I'm confused maybe I am just slow.  The seat might be ice cold for all I know but these kids are being made to believe it's very hot.

I am not ready to concede this one. I am hoping it's more of some comment from him being excited after being inside that environment. 

As die hard fans could you blame him ?

Archived