Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, cybergates said:

What did you tell us yesterday? I don't see it and/or it was deleted?

He said brooks to uk in his first ever post, with no context or explanation of why he is someone we should care about. Now he's complaining because he doesn't understand why that's a ridiculous thing to do.

Call me crazy because people have before, but I'm not sold this is over. I know that Jerry Meyer gets a lot of attention in changing his pick and some think that is the last sign, but when Zion Williamson committed to Duke Jerry Meyer had him to Clemson still. People are human and wrong and I just am not giving up yet. I don't think Keion is ready to announce yet and think he's having an internal battle about it all. Time is a funny thing when it comes to making decisions.

3 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

As I posted earlier in this thread, if Keion was plan A, does Archie have a plan B???

He'd better but honestly this feels like Sean May or Kyrie Irving all over again.  I would expect Davis and Crean to be so clueless but I really hoped Archie was smarter than them.  We'll see.

35 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

He'd better but honestly this feels like Sean May or Kyrie Irving all over again.  I would expect Davis and Crean to be so clueless but I really hoped Archie was smarter than them.  We'll see.

I am sorry but you have to be the most pessimistic and negative person I have seen on this board.

Sometimes I get so tired of some of our fan whoa as me attitude and act like eyore where they have a dark cloud hanging over them.  Yes things are tough right now and no one is enjoying losing the last 25 years but maybe it is time to get behind the program and the team instead of trying to rip it apart.  We can't make any changes that we may want but the thing we can do is support this team because they need the fans more during the tough times.

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Sometimes I get so tired of some of our fan whoa as me attitude and act like eyore where they have a dark cloud hanging over them.  Yes things are tough right now and no one is enjoying losing the last 25 years but maybe it is time to get behind the program and the team instead of trying to rip it apart.  We can't make any changes that we may want but the thing we can do is support this team because they need the fans more during the tough times.

Last night showed that. Our crowd was amped.  We are smart enough to recognize effort as well as lack of effort

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If only support guaranteed the program would get better to bad it doesn’t 

29 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

And people like you are why we have Indiana football.

Archived