Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I cannot confirm the source so I am passing along as hearsay and nothing more. An out of sate recruit is about to pop which may either speed up the timeline for KB or bring a team from below our borders into play. This was 3rd party info nothing more and I have not heard that anywhere else so i am taking with grain of salt but i am intrigued.

Can you give a timeframe?  And is the kid from Big Ten country?

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Brooks is a 3 all the way and Nnaji is a classic 4.  TJD a 5 in the pack line.  I doubt Nnaji would impact Brooks.

Maybe any commit would impact Brooks.  There are only a limited number of openings right now and maybe KJB doesn't want to be left out in the cold.  Just a thought.

This person was told that one of our recruits is about to commit to IU.  This may or may not impact KB and his decision. He would not give me a name I asked about Bouknight and Nnaji. He had no details other than a commit is coming soon. I don't know his source if good or not just passing on interesting info that was brought to me.  I took it as IU is very confident with TJD, this possible commitment could limit us to 1 spot if he were to join us and maybe KB opts to make a decision sooner rather than later.  All speculation 

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

If and when i get credible info i let everyone know its legit.  I cant stand behind this info but i do feel there is somethingto it. You are welcome

Well here’s to hoping you can add another name to your reliable sources colomn. If it is Zeke and it’s true we are planning on only taking TJD and 1 other it’s a strong indicator that the staff would use Brooks as a guard 

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So am I correct in understanding this. If we think it's Nnaji who is ready to pop...we think KB will say yes too because he realizes TJD is already getting his spot? If this scenario plays out...wow. 

If I'm wrong please correct. Thanks in advance.

I think that’s the inference

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So am I correct in understanding this. If we think it's Nnaji who is ready to pop...we think KB will say yes too because he realizes TJD is already getting his spot? If this scenario plays out...wow. 

If I'm wrong please correct. Thanks in advance.

Something like that.  I think recruits are beginning to realize the value of their offer and CAM is not holding everyone a spot.

I still believe we land 3 in the fall and 1 in the spring 

Archived